DeKalb County

EdwardDone

• Replies 77
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Look pretty good this season from what I've seen. Attended the Goodpasture and WH scrimmage. Heard GP didn't bring all their players, but DeKalb was missing all the baseball players who were starters. Still did good with what we had. Beat GP pretty handily. WH was close ended up around a tie. I can't remember the exact score. Only lost five seniors this year and are coming in with a pretty deep roster. Still over 70 players and most of which have been on the team awhile. Got some good receivers and one coming back that was missed last year. Good new rb. QB is comin back. Should be a pretty good season. DC has been known for their offense these last few years, but the question is are we going to fix that defense. That would make them very dangerous.

• 3 weeks later...

Saw on their website that DeKalb is scrimmaging Gordonsville this Friday. Anybody know how Gordonsville is shaping up for this season? In the past, they have always put together a good team. That should be good preparation for DeKalb.

They will be very good. If they can muster up some discipline, it will take a very good team to beat them. Like I said, If.

excl.png