DeKalb County

EdwardDone

DeKalb won 65-0 last night thats two shut outs straight. I think it'll be three after next week. They had second string in the whole second half and third string in the fourth. They have so much more depth than I've seen them ever have. The defense is a complete 360 from where it was I know the teams so far haven't been amazing, but they have literally not been giving them anything. Offense can still be cleaned up a bit, too. Still seeing a few things that could be better.

• Replies 77
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Will be interesting to see how thing shake out when Dekalb meets Smith in a few weeks. They should have a great chance of finally knocking them off this year.

DC and SC should be a good game. DC has execellent receivers with a very good QB. As I hear, DC plays defense now and that will make them even tougher.

Captain Insane-O has that offense @ Cannon rolling. With Boss Hogg shaking the jugs we cant lose. Cannon 31- DC 6.

I almost laughed, but then I sat here thinking wow there is just no proper reaction to that... It isn't even worth a laugh. Either you are trying to be a failure at trolling or you just can keep thinking that until friday night when you get steam rolled. I would venture to guess somewhere in the DC 60-70 range to CC 0. That's if you are lucky enough for the dogs to be called off, even then the second string is much better than it has ever been and plays defense. I watched CC play this preseason and the first game saw some of. It was so bad I was unable to finish watching.

I almost laughed, but then I sat here thinking wow there is just no proper reaction to that... It isn't even worth a laugh. Either you are trying to be a failure at trolling or you just can keep thinking that until friday night when you get steam rolled. I would venture to guess somewhere in the DC 60-70 range to CC 0. That's if you are lucky enough for the dogs to be called off, even then the second string is much better than it has ever been and plays defense. I watched CC play this preseason and the first game saw some of. It was so bad I was unable to finish watching.

I think you will be shocked! CC has been working hard and they have been working towards this game! They are coming for DC full force! Talk is they have "been saving it up just for this game." It will be a close game I am sure. I hope they do as well as they predict!

I think you will be shocked! CC has been working hard and they have been working towards this game! They are coming for DC full force! Talk is they have "been saving it up just for this game." It will be a close game I am sure. I hope they do as well as they predict!

A close game? A lot of people are going to be disappointed if they are truly buying into this. DC's second string has scored more than double the points CC's starters have. And still allowed 0 td's. They have held their first opponent to 9 yards and their last one to 0 yards. I'm sure CC will throw whatever they got at us being a rivalry (although you can't really call it that anymore because DC has made it a no contest.) I have watched CC and they have no depth whatsoever. Just don't see anything "shocking" about tomorrow night's game coming.

A close game? A lot of people are going to be disappointed if they are truly buying into this. DC's second string has scored more than double the points CC's starters have. And still allowed 0 td's. They have held their first opponent to 9 yards and their last one to 0 yards. I'm sure CC will throw whatever they got at us being a rivalry (although you can't really call it that anymore because DC has made it a no contest.) I have watched CC and they have no depth whatsoever. Just don't see anything "shocking" about tomorrow night's game coming.

Honestly, I will be "shocked" if CC scores. However, I am just merely commenting on comments made by players, coaches and parents. I have watched the previous games and it is painfully obvious that something isn't working.

Honestly, I will be "shocked" if CC scores. However, I am just merely commenting on comments made by players, coaches and parents. I have watched the previous games and it is painfully obvious that something isn't working.

You will see, Captain Insane-O will get them going. They will huff and puff and blow down the tigers!