Millington Central High School's move to the Spread Offense

Rob_M

The winds of change have blown through Mooney Boswell Field this spring, As Millington has joined the masses and switched from the winged t offense to the Spread. Defending their league crown will hinge on how quickly this group of Trojans learns the new offense. With all of that being said, It looks to be a two horse race for the district crown between Millington and Arlington with a good chance that both teams could be undefeated when they match up late in the year.

i was told in a scrimage against Ridgeway.. both teams ran 10 plays then swap... Millington scored 4 td's to Ridgeways 0. Apparently the Defense has some potential to be about like the 07- 08 team i hear?? The offense is trying new things which is good.. You will never know until you try. Two 6'4 -6'5 receivers 6'4 QB who i was told can throw pretty good... Webber in the backfield... A few more good scat backs. May be interesting icon_e_wink.gif.

Edited by millingtonfan2007

i was told in a scrimage against Ridgeway.. both teams ran 10 plays then swap... Millington scored 4 td's to Ridgeways 0. Apparently the Defense has some potential to be about like the 07- 08 team i hear?? The offense is trying new things which is good.. You will never know until you try. Two 6'4 -6'5 receivers 6'4 QB who i was told can throw pretty good... Webber in the backfield... A few more good scat backs. May be interesting icon_e_wink.gif.

appears to be Bad news for district foes

• 3 weeks later...