Another D1 pick up for INDY Eagles

notredame66

If Indy can scored 14 points a game then they will be very successful. Wharton is worth 7 pts a game.

Correct with Wharton worth 7 pts a game-and he can shut fine any reciever in the league....

Would be nice if music city miracle man can work some magic to get Gaulden in......

Watch out for that kid Steele-from what I heard he is legit D1

Speaking of D1 where did Frankin Qb end up going?

Edited by notredame66

It doesn't seem he can be eligible under the normal transfer rules, unless they apply for a hardship. If they'd not changed residence and gone to whatever nearby public school, instead of moving and trying to get into Independence-if that's how things went-I think a hardship would have a better chance. Maybe it still will.

A friend on the Vandy Staff said to me that he is the real deal

Dont know about how the QB's in the conference are but as I said earlier with him, and the BA transfer, passing on the Eagles wont be easy at all -

i am more excited to see what type of package they will have for him on offense

whom is the INDY QB ?

The QB is senior Chase Swayze. 6-1, 190. He is backed up by a junior transfer. They apparently will get some coaching help from a former Eagle QB who had a lot of success.

Correct with Wharton worth 7 pts a game-and he can shut fine any reciever in the league....

Would be nice if music city miracle man can work some magic to get Gaulden in......

Watch out for that kid Steele-from what I heard he is legit D1

Speaking of D1 where did Frankin Qb end up going?

Steele is a beast. Was a little dinged up in the spring but should have a huge senior season.

It doesn't seem he can be eligible under the normal transfer rules, unless they apply for a hardship. If they'd not changed residence and gone to whatever nearby public school, instead of moving and trying to get into Independence-if that's how things went-I think a hardship would have a better chance. Maybe it still will.

I know of a couple cases where a hardship was granted transfering from private to public due to financial reasons, but they have to be able to prove that athletics are a non-factor. That could be tough if he truly has already been offered scholarships as posted previously.

If you think Steele is D1, you haven't seen a d1 player.. He may be 1aa, he isn't anywhere near fast enough to be a d1 guy. Wharton IMO is a heck of an offensive and special teams talent, I don't think he is a shut down corner. Not from what I've seen anyway. Gauldin won't be eligible. Would take a miracle from what I've heard.