Another D1 pick up for INDY Eagles

notredame66

hold on big guy - yeah you can score on a fluke play ( not saying that it happened tonight )

by all accounts each team ran 15 plays on O and D - I would not take anything from this "controlled practice' as what will happen in the season OR whom is the better team- They use these 15 plays to try new things out- iron some wrinkles out and take a look at the system they are using-

Haha sorry for the hot headedness. Your completely correct that it was just a scrimmage and is a practice session. I totally agree. Just got a little heated where i saw that one put up it what as he expected and that indy DOMINATED and that Moore was underrated. Lol. Dont get me wrong i support indy. Had several teammates in the day get zoned for.indy and became their first senior class. And like.any other williamson county school i wish yall the best.

hold on big guy - yeah you can score on a fluke play ( not saying that it happened tonight )

by all accounts each team ran 15 plays on O and D - I would not take anything from this "controlled practice' as what will happen in the season OR whom is the better team- They use these 15 plays to try new things out- iron some wrinkles out and take a look at the system they are using-

Well said. Fairview got some valuable work in. It was a good experience for our boys, I'm sure.

It is so said that Indy can't score on offense because it is the most ridiculous offense you have ever seen. They have a limited passing game and two horses in the backfield but the coaches don't put them in the game together. Even the wives and mothers are asking why aren't they running the ball. This could be a great team but the coaching is for the coaches and not for the kids. Let's play three quarterbacks and six running backs. Crazy crazy crazy...

IMO the starting units looked to be about even , and both need to tighten up a few bolts. Fairview looked to be alittle faster overall between the starting units. And in a real contest I would give the edge to Fairview if you factor in the special teams. (good kicker) But in all fairness Warton only played 3 plays before going out with injury trying tackle fairviews J. Franklin who is a player. No fluck in that run it was one for the highlight reel. The second unit and third was what I expected due to the depth of a 6A program vs a 3a. Fairview's third unit looked to be mostly freshman. But hats off to both teams and some good work for 4 days in pads, also looked to get a little chippy at the end I think the refs called it due to some temper. Looked like both teams just had a lot of pride and wanted to get after it , it was an enter county scrimmage. But was not a big deal both teams still lined up and shook hands. Good luck to both teams on the reg. season they will both make Williamson County proud.

IMO the starting units looked to be about even , and both need to tighten up a few bolts. Fairview looked to be alittle faster overall between the starting units. And in a real contest I would give the edge to Fairview if you factor in the special teams. (good kicker) But in all fairness Warton only played 3 plays before going out with injury trying tackle fairviews J. Franklin who is a player. No fluck in that run it was one for the highlight reel. The second unit and third was what I expected due to the depth of a 6A program vs a 3a. Fairview's third unit looked to be mostly freshman. But hats off to both teams and some good work for 4 days in pads, also looked to get a little chippy at the end I think the refs called it due to some temper. Looked like both teams just had a lot of pride and wanted to get after it , it was an enter county scrimmage. But was not a big deal both teams still lined up and shook hands. Good luck to both teams on the reg. season they will both make Williamson County proud.

Leaves KTown because CPA recruited him most likely. Question is how does Sr move into a $400,000 home on a less than poverty pay as a TA? Why does Sr not teach a class? Why TA? Obviously Jr wasn't kicked out then he would not be playing with Indy under TSSAA rules. The Wharton talk gets old but perhaps this will be the last school Jr will attend. Could not be playing with a hit like he took in that scrimmage he is smaller than most good thing he can run fast but what a hit. That family is like a soap opera full of drama, betrayl, lies, and deceit. And that is what makes the board entertaining at its best. Brentwood looks okay this year.

You seem to know quite a bit about the Wharton family.....dont even know that the youngest vic is the III aka Trey Wharton, your card has been pulled, please no more post

As far as Wharton Sr maybe it's not bout the money or poverty line- you don't know he JUST may have other sources of income....

So ke leaves Knox C. to get closer to more family in Nashville ( can't blame move on him ) gets booted from CPA and lands with his god father Dyson....

Back to the subject thought he was not a legit D1 as you stated

N

I did see someone said Indy would win state and that is wishfull thinking...

District yes I can see that

Will be a fun season

Leaves KTown because CPA recruited him most likely. Question is how does Sr move into a $400,000 home on a less than poverty pay as a TA? Why does Sr not teach a class? Why TA? Obviously Jr wasn't kicked out then he would not be playing with Indy under TSSAA rules. The Wharton talk gets old but perhaps this will be the last school Jr will attend. Could not be playing with a hit like he took in that scrimmage he is smaller than most good thing he can run fast but what a hit. That family is like a soap opera full of drama, betrayl, lies, and deceit. And that is what makes the board entertaining at its best. Brentwood looks okay this year.

Jealous or a stalker

He is ready to play week o

What do you know his dads birthday and pants size as well? Did you have nothing better to do then surf the net for property tax records or perhaps you are his real estate agent -

My humble opinion Brentwood is far from 2 deep at every position

So we have a kid that is kicked out of his previous school and he cant take a big hit against a 3A school and doesnt have great size...and yet he is labeled a d1 prospect. Interesting.

A lot of people last year called the Franklin qb a d1 kid...and now he is a walk-on at Western. I really question the talent evaluation abilities of some of you wilco experts. And blah, blah, blah on who notre dame has scouted and evaluated. Not buying it.

Wharton may be the greatest thing since sliced bread, but do something on the field with the big boys first. 6A is very different than the alphabet league. And he couldnt survive a 3A game. And yes, injuries can happen in any game at any level. A kid can twist an angle getting off the bus. But its time to shut up about this kid and let him prove something. Indy is the "team" to beat this year? we will all see.

Wharton is a sure prospect for D1 that us why over 10 major programs (3 SEC) are wanting him- an associate at Vandy camp whom is with UT called the kid best defender at Vandy camp - the QB at Franklin was offered Syracuse but went to WKU to play ASAP .......

http://tennessee.scout.com/a.z?s=7&p=2&c=1204700&ssf=1&RequestedURL=http%3a%2f%2ftennessee.scout.com%2f2%2f1204700.html

So we have a kid that is kicked out of his previous school and he cant take a big hit against a 3A school and doesnt have great size...and yet he is labeled a d1 prospect. Interesting.

A lot of people last year called the Franklin qb a d1 kid...and now he is a walk-on at Western. I really question the talent evaluation abilities of some of you wilco experts. And blah, blah, blah on who notre dame has scouted and evaluated. Not buying it.

Wharton may be the greatest thing since sliced bread, but do something on the field with the big boys first. 6A is very different than the alphabet league. And he couldnt survive a 3A game. And yes, injuries can happen in any game at any level. A kid can twist an angle getting off the bus. But its time to shut up about this kid and let him prove something. Indy is the "team" to beat this year? we will all see.

The experts are offers from sec schools, UNC, Cinci ,wake Forrest and auburn Ohio state and ND are showing lots of interest... Was a fluke play him getting dinged, he is ready to play week zero...

He was most certainly kicked out of CPA... I know that for a fact