District 14A 2012-2013 Who ya got?

UCTdoes

26-17 LC at half over Bradford.

Thanks Tiger.I was given a 25-17 score but I'm sure yours is right.It also sounds better.Was told LC was playing better tonight that at Bradford and nobody really in foul trouble.Think Simone only has 1.So that should help.Lake Co needs to continue for good shots the second half.Still a ways to go.Hopefully LC can extend the lead.Hate to see one of those nail biters.

Union city winning over Trenton 39-11 at the moment

Edited by mrbigster

Thanks Tiger.I was given a 25-17 score but I'm sure yours is right.It also sounds better.Was told LC was playing better tonight that at Bradford and nobody really in foul trouble.Think Simone only has 1.So that should help.Lake Co needs to continue for good shots the second half.Still a ways to go.Hopefully LC can extend the lead.Hate to see one of those nail biters.

Lake Co won over Bradford 46-36

Edited by mrbigster

Just my opinion and some people will call me crazy but Greenfield has a legitimate shot tonight. I will give you two predictions. It will be an upset or a blowout.

Greenfield 49 Union City 47......or......Union City 60 Greenfield 35

......that would be so much fun but I had rather see it happen in the region.

Edited by Greenfieldfan

Just my opinion and some people will call me crazy but Greenfield has a legitimate shot tonight. I will give you two predictions. It will be an upset or a blowout.

......that would be so funny but I had rather see it happen in the region.

I agree.Same for the girls and boys.Even if the girls lose and the boys to Humboldt tomorrow night or even a win doesnt matter much.Just will have to win at least 1 game from the other region and more than likely will play the same teams in our district in the region.Good luck tonight.

......that would be so much fun but I had rather see it happen in the region.

Well, you nailed it. Blowout. 53-32. Union City is on a mission.

Union City is the best team in 14A, they are the most physical team I have seen this year. If they run into officials who call ticky tac fouls they are in trouble and they will when they get further down the road. Greenfield looks scared to death when we take the court against Union City, deer in the headlights. We would have to play a flawless game and shoot well to beat Union City but Union City is not the #1 team in the state, they would be the #3 team in 7A.

Union City is the best team in 14A, they are the most physical team I have seen this year. If they run into officials who call ticky tac fouls they are in trouble and they will when they get further down the road. Greenfield looks scared to death when we take the court against Union City, deer in the headlights. We would have to play a flawless game and shoot well to beat Union City but Union City is not the #1 team in the state, they would be the #3 team in 7A.

typical you////how miserable it must be to be you...can you say a## whooping for the third time