Macon County @ Portland scrimmage

• Replies 14
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hope we win?.....will be interesting, Portland did ok the last time they met in the spring, but, all things change. They have been doing better than last year in the 7 on 7 games they have been playing in my opinion. Portland will still be a young team this year. I do believe they are headed in the right direction. Time will tell. Good luck to both teams.

Macon is a small team and gets beat in the trenches on both sides of the ball. They do have alot of injuries as well, but this was just as bad as the first scrimmage.

Portland looks to be better than in years past, but it is hard to tell since they are playing a Macon team that will struggle to win games this season.

Macon is a small team and gets beat in the trenches on both sides of the ball. They do have alot of injuries as well, but this was just as bad as the first scrimmage.

Portland looks to be better than in years past, but it is hard to tell since they are playing a Macon team that will struggle to win games this season.

Thanks for the report. That's kinda what I thought when I watched them practice. Wasn't really sure how they would do in the trenches though. I know they are a young team and this is going to be a rebuilding year. The only expectations I have for the season is hard work and progression.

I'm looking forward to coming to kitty cat town for the jamboree. Last year the jamboree in Westmoreland turned out to be a success. From the sound of the Macon Portland scrimmage this should be a good test for the eagles getting ready for the season. I hope D.J. Smith, former Portland stand out, now at Westmoreland will see some playing time. I hear he passed his physical finally.

I'm looking forward to coming to kitty cat town for the jamboree. Last year the jamboree in Westmoreland turned out to be a success. From the sound of the Macon Portland scrimmage this should be a good test for the eagles getting ready for the season. I hope D.J. Smith, former Portland stand out, now at Westmoreland will see some playing time. I hear he passed his physical finally.

Im guessing you are talking about the 10th? If we have school? lol

I know they cant play any official games if they are not in school, but, do jamborees count? or are they just a scrimmage?