Tullahoma Football for 2012

daylily

What are the thoughts for the upcoming football season at Tullahoma? I understand that the loss of many talented players has caused an uproar on the wildcat front and that the new faces will need to step up in order to be able to compete. I also understand that the voice of the wildcats which use to be John Greenwood and Rick Thronebery have been replaced with Scott Shasteen and Binns Jordan. What was the cause for this move and who was at fault for the happening. Go Wildcats, but there seems to be many changes on many levels. Thoughts from anyone who is in the know. Tullahoma always seems to be competitive with Olive at the helm and I would venture to say that this will not be any different this year.

First of all Let me say this, The move to replace John Greenwood and Rick Thronebery was long time coming. They were the worst sports radio guys In history. Rick could not even get his own name right. Now as for this years team, they are working super hard, no one has quit that cant be replaced. The Cats did lose solid Offensive Lineman Jr. Timothy Lemons for the year to a shoulder injury but other that that we are healthy. The Cats have several talented skill players and if the offensive line grows up, they will be in the District 8AAA hunt in the end.

• 2 weeks later...