Big 8 Week 0

voltnh

Boone by 7 They have to stop Turner and score at least 28.

Knox F. by 3 DB gets up early but GC thinks its October and falls asleep in the 2nd half.

GDevils By 7 SH looks good on paper but they are soft like butter

TH can pick their score

Enka by 14 south would you just move down already so we don't have to hear your whining anymore

HV by 10 Same for Central see above

SE by 10 Crockett is pitiful as usual

I don't know who Volunteer plays but they will lose by at least 14

Thanks dude, you picked us to lose last year also.

• Replies 36
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Boone by 7 They have to stop Turner and score at least 28.

Knox F. by 3 DB gets up early but GC thinks its October and falls asleep in the 2nd half.

GDevils By 7 SH looks good on paper but they are soft like butter

TH can pick their score

Enka by 14 south would you just move down already so we don't have to hear your whining anymore

HV by 10 Same for Central see above

SE by 10 Crockett is pitiful as usual

I don't know who Volunteer plays but they will lose by at least 14

Sasquatch lives!!! Hey everybody, the Boone Athletic Director was brilliant and moved this game to Saturday night, so it is the only game in town and a treat to end Week 0. Betsy at Boone, a good game to go see...Boone by 14.

It was 1 year ago this week when the genious that is WaCo was displayed to all, in the greatest one line reply in CoachT history.

When somebody started the "SULLIVAN NORTH VS VOLUNTEER" STRING WITH "WHAT DO YOU THINK ABOUT THE GAME?"

WaCo was first to bite on that with this reply: "I'd say there will be a fight in the parking lot". It shut the string down.

I think the Conference will be stronger this year over last year for sure...with Boone, TN High and Science Hill all returning a good group.

Agree and disagree...

Agree that during the preseason that most of the outlook for the next year is based upon the talent level of the team and the presumed confidence in the competency of the coaching staff and would say that your top five will shuffle year to year but remain the same if the two above factormis stay the same.

Disagree that every team comes in shooting for second. I would say that there are 4 teams that would say they have a shot this year DB, SH, South, and Boone. And i would say that most conferences shake out that way. There are teams that will never win unless drastic changes take place and there are a couple teams that can surprise you and some will be going for the championship. I will make one prediction....

DB will lose to one team in the Big 8 this year but like i said before I will hold my predictions for future games til a later time.

Good luck to all

You are either new to the area or you've been living under a rock. View the history of football in this region. You will find, DB has and always will be king of the hill. It's fact. Roll Tribe!!!!!!!!!!!!

You are either new to the area or you've been living under a rock. View the history of football in this region. You will find, DB has and always will be king of the hill. It's fact. Roll Tribe!!!!!!!!!!!!

Well, I would have trouble referencing future events as fact...

The season is less than a week away.

DB vs. Farragut

Science Hill vs. Greeneville

Daniel Boone vs. Elizabethton

Volunteer at Sullivan North

Sullivan Central vs. Happy Valley

TN High @ Johnson County

Sullivan South vs. Enka (NC)

David Crockett @ Sullivan East

Opine.....

DB by 10

Toppers by 7