Sullivan South vs. Enka (NC)

David Crockett @ Sullivan East

Opine.....

Edited by voltnh

• Replies 36
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Dobyns-Bennett 35 Farragut 7 (DB starters play deep into 4th qtr. and G. Clark coaches his tail off)

Science Hill 14 Greeneville 00 (Carter gets biggest win at SH)

Daniel Boone 26 Elizabethton 13 (Boone is back)

Sullivan North 42 Volunteer 18 (The fight in the parking lot will be better than the game)

Sullivan Central 20 Happy Valley 16 (just a w.a.g.)

Tennessee High 28 Johnson County 23 (Somebody told me the Vikings will be good this year.....really?)

Enka NC 62 Sullivan South 61 (last team to have the ball wins. Both teams are like the French Military, no defense)

Sullivan East 13 David Crockett 08 (This is a black eye for the Conference)

That's going 5-3 in Week 0 and would be a huge improvement over the last couple of years. Look out for Boone, they will be much improved this year. And I am not saying the Toppers are going to be anything special, I just dont think Greeneville will be special at all.

Dobyns Bennett - 17

Farragut -14

Farragut's kicker will give then field position the whole game.

Greenville - 20

Science Hill - 14

Coaching will win it for Greenville

Daniel Boone - 24

Elizabethton - 14

I heard both schools will be allowed to bring their farm animals to this game.

Tennessee High - 48

Johnson Co. - 28

Despite this win it should be another good year to mess with Cap1.

North - 48

VolunTEAR - 0

As Art said....the fight in the parking lot is always better than the game. Leave your wives and girlfriends at home.

I'll give u-all 40 points to divide up between the rest of the teams. I just don't care enough to predict them.

Dobyns-Bennett by 14 over Farragut

Science Hill by 14 over Greeneville

Daniel Boone by 6 over Elizabethton

Sullivan North by 21 over Volunteer

Happy Valley by 3 over Sullivan Central

Tennessee High by 16 over Johnson County

Sullivan South by 1 over Enka NC

David Crockett by 7 over Sullivan East

Edited by Fitness4life

Science Hill's always over rated. As Waco stated SC will get out coached.

Farraguts kicker is legit, he should put up at least two field goals if their offense don't produce.

Spoke to a friend that's in the Boone system and he said they have one pretty good speedster, the kid also plays basketball pretty well. He said they were going to use him as receiver tailback. Can't remember the kids name.

WaCo.....I will give you 2 cows, a pig, and 3 chickens if you can name all the teams in the Big 8 who have been to the regional championship game in the last 3 years...

And dbFAN91 I guess its a good thing our conference isn't the "Big8" because then u guys would realize that u are not a 6A juggernaut just a team with twice as many players, coaches, and money as over half the teams in the conference and still can't seem to get Dolly Parton to go on a date with you to the second round.

WaCo.....I will give you 2 cows, a pig, and 3 chickens if you can name all the teams in the Big 8 who have been to the regional championship game in the last 3 years...

And dbFAN91 I guess its a good thing our conference isn't the "Big8" because then u guys would realize that u are not a 6A juggernaut just a team with twice as many players, coaches, and money as over half the teams in the conference and still can't seem to get Dolly Parton to go on a date with you to the second round.

Juggernaut is exactly what you're going to call us after we hang about 70 pts. on your Blazers this year. Wait and see. We don't have 80 players like we used to because we don't have to have them to beat you. Dolly Parton? Really? I think we've got higher expectations than that. I even bet Boones finest Miss Cowtipper would be honored to be aboard the train this year. Don't worry, we will send her back when we're done. Roll Tribe!!!!!!!!!!!