Milan Vs. Trenton

• Replies 68
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Exactly what do we have to look forward to? I assume you are from Henry County?

You have to look forward to the following:

1 Facing athletic talent you did not know existed in Trenton

2 Facing an offense so deceptive, the officials won't be sure where the ball is

3 Facing young men willing to run backwards into six lanes of traffic blindfolded to please their coach

4 It'll be like last night, but against a team that better knows their system, more disciplined, and who will stack 130 shirts on the other side of the field

I'll stop trolling now. I wouldn't have, but one of your guys asked for me. Good luck the rest of the year. Your assumption, by the way, of where I'm from is incorrect.

You have to look forward to the following:

1 Facing athletic talent you did not know existed in Trenton

2 Facing an offense so deceptive, the officials won't be sure where the ball is

3 Facing young men willing to run backwards into six lanes of traffic blindfolded to please their coach

4 It'll be like last night, but against a team that better knows their system, more disciplined, and who will stack 130 shirts on the other side of the field

I'll stop trolling now. I wouldn't have, but one of your guys asked for me. Good luck the rest of the year. Your assumption, by the way, of where I'm from is incorrect.

Then how do you know so much about our coach? I would assume you think we hired the right guy. Thanks for your insight.

i'm guessing you didn't see my earlier post giving props to the tide. but if you did then this is for you," MILAN WON".whether by 1 or by 30. they won and that's all that matters."NEXT"

You are correct and I apologize to you. But the win isn't all that matters, at least not for us. We are trying to get this program pointed in the right direction. Nobody better ever overlook us again, and that includes Milan. Good luck the rest of the season.

I was very impressed with how Trenton performed last night. They are a different ball team. However, I was let down with the sportsmanship of the players and the fans.

What on earth are you talking about? Are you referring to the Milan players crossing the 50 yard line during warm ups? Are you talking about the Milan players cutting through the Peabody warm ups to go back into their locker room when there was clearly another route to take? Are you talking about the cocky and obnoxious Milan fans hanging on the fence close to the concession area cussing the Peabody players and coaches? Give me a break!

No, I am referring to when Milan had players down that there were players pumping up the crowd. The fans were yelling and there were cowbells. That is bad sportsmanship. Not only that going through the line there were players saying F the bulldogs. That is bad sportsmanship. I truely think you are exaggerating about Milan fans. I am sorry for how you feel about Milan's sportsmanship but Milan player's were not being bad sports. I would know.