Dresden And Westview

Butchie

• Replies 33
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Someone is still a little touchy from last year I see. Didn't say you were dropping us because you are afraid of us (although), I just asked if anyone has heard this. I was told at the jamboree that you were dropping us. You would think as large as your school is that you would be 20 for 20. Yes we know you guys are the epitome of sportsmanship and we all can learn from your example. Pardon us for excessive celebration after winning for the second time in 20 meetings. We'll try to contain ourselves Thursday if lightning strikes in back to back years. Glad to finally have a charger posting to support thier team.

I now know where the kids get it from...must be their family or parents. We watched a lot of film on you guys last year preparing for you, and I think Westview should be a little touchy from last year's game. I'm not a Westview homer, but I can call it like it is. All the years we played them, they do show a lot of sportmanship on the field and off. We've been going head to head with you guys only a few years, and you guys talk more crap than anybody else we play---even the Rebels (our real rivals) and they can actually back it up. I hope you guys have the "butt" to back up last years "antics". Who's going to be ripping the helmets off this year, or hitting players in the n***----there are a lot of teams wanting a piece of y'all. I hope your coaching change made a difference in your style of play. Generally, I pull for our district-----except the Rebs..not this time. On film, u should be embarrassed by that kind of stuff. Get ready....the Class 2A runner ups better strap them up. On all of our great runs and championships, we never disprespected anyone or any team. It'll be a close game, but a violent one....I predict Westview by 3.

I now know where the kids get it from...must be their family or parents. We watched a lot of film on you guys last year preparing for you, and I think Westview should be a little touchy from last year's game. I'm not a Westview homer, but I can call it like it is. All the years we played them, they do show a lot of sportmanship on the field and off. We've been going head to head with you guys only a few years, and you guys talk more crap than anybody else we play---even the Rebels (our real rivals) and they can actually back it up. I hope you guys have the "butt" to back up last years "antics". Who's going to be ripping the helmets off this year, or hitting players in the n***----there are a lot of teams wanting a piece of y'all. I hope your coaching change made a difference in your style of play. Generally, I pull for our district-----except the Rebs..not this time. On film, u should be embarrassed by that kind of stuff. Get ready....the Class 2A runner ups better strap them up. On all of our great runs and championships, we never disprespected anyone or any team. It'll be a close game, but a violent one....I predict Westview by 3.

Most of your points I will agree with, Dresden has a huge target on their backs. If they can talk the talk they better be able to back it up. Personally I have no issue with players talking smack to players during a game, only time I have issues with it is when they want to talk to coaches or fans. If they cant back it up, kind of makes them look bad doesn't it?I was the first person to admit ripping peoples helmets off shouldn't be tolerated and it wasn't. The sport is violent enough without added risk of cheap shots. Don't worry Dresden will be ready for the Hoserstangs. I guess having kids on the "program" during weight lifting is acceptable behavior? Hope we dont see any roid rage on film like what happened in your locker room.

Funny that Stang4ever should say that the kids must get it from their family or parents....He/She must have been one of the Stang fans that chose to sit on the Dresden side last year when the Lions/Stangs played at Dresden. Several adult Huntingdon fans were cussing/disrespecting young kids & throwing ice at Dresden fans on the HOME side. There were a few incidences last year that we as fans didn't agree with. I don't believe our new coach will put up with those kind of antics but I also don't believe that our boys are the only ones that talk trash. There are a few punks on every team, it doesn't mean every KID on the team is bad. I know a lot of these boys personally & they are good kids with good parents. This is a new year, new head coach & a new team. GO LIONS!!!