Maplewood Panthers 2012

boski

No sorry needed. I love this. Probably too much. My toes are in great condition!!! However, your concern for Boski is well placed!

good looking out guys! cause im just not ready to be stuck at home friday nights with the mrs just yet ..and i just ordered a throw back panther mascot package complete with a ref jersey and a silver whistle!!

sorry i missed the game fest guys..i couldnt access the boards last week to even post ..my panthers got beat by stratford shocker ..a game i missed due to my birthday affair ..had a blast ..panther do pull off a victory over BB last night ..maybe there is still gas left in the tank ..good job panthers ...sorry i missed this one as well ...whats next?

Some good looking players on your team. Was a good game to watch. Our guys came out a little flat, probably due to such a big game the week before, but is #5 on your team getting any college looks? He seemed built like Patrick Turner was when he came to the swamp back in the day.

i heard from some guy last week that maplewood lost a few players to brentwood...is there any truth to that...and no i didnt read the whole thread so this may have already been covered...i expected u boys to be loaded this year and they way it looks we might just be meeting again come round 1

False!!

now on the other hand we did lose to Brentwood Academy ..

and yes we are loaded just not in the areas that we are use to being loaded in ...and a rematch with anyone sounds good to me ...yes im shocked by the later half of the season ...but thats just greed on my behalf ...i should know better ..but i dont want to know better ...

i feel this team can still play and win!!!

Some good looking players on your team. Was a good game to watch. Our guys came out a little flat, probably due to such a big game the week before, but is #5 on your team getting any college looks? He seemed built like Patrick Turner was when he came to the swamp back in the day.

several players are being looked at ..this team is full of talent .. they just havent pulled together like some thought they would this time of year ...maybe still a chance ..but its a fat one ...and for your coming out flat ..i hope the rest of the teams come out flat so my panthers can move on ... if not id like to congrat Giles Co ..on another gold ball!!

several players are being looked at ..this team is full of talent .. they just havent pulled together like some thought they would this time of year ...maybe still a chance ..but its a fat one ...and for your coming out flat ..i hope the rest of the teams come out flat so my panthers can move on ... if not id like to congrat Giles Co ..on another gold ball!!

Hasn't the Greene Devils taught you anything Boski? They the champs!

Hey Boski. You got your traveling shoes ready? Doesn't look like we will have any home playoff games.

got em ready!!!

not to far i hope ...i need to be back in the ville by 1am at the least.

...i plan on being on the lake by 5 am every sat morn until the the weather gets to cold ..its crappie time

boski rules to life ...football.. fishing.. fashion.. food.. and fun!!!

Hasn't the Greene Devils taught you anything Boski? They the champs!

nope i didnt learn a thing.. ... i have very bad short term football memory ... the devils did however teach me how to use clip art in my post ..man what a joyful memory!!

Giles Co vs Covington Blue Cross Bowl ..if i had to choose teams!