Union City vs Wayne Co

BigSwo

I am for WC because we are in the same region but with the QB injured and that many shoes to fill I believe they are done at least for this Union City team

Okay I understand the problems on offense and I know the defense just gave up 30 points but what were the factors in that. ie.. turnovers penalties and such?

• Replies 198
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I didn't read the thread over it. But usually WC is well coached and very rarely do you see them with a lot of penaltys but I did say usually. I've seen them get nasty and tear you a new one

Played em twice in last 3 years and am well aware of thier grit and toughness.

But the more I think about it. I'm sure after Friday they are really looking to get back. Picked a rough team to do it against but also I just don't think the talent is there to pick up. I mean coming off a state championship and you have to replace everyone..

Man you are preaching to the choir there buddy. We have been through it. Its rough. The worst thing is that you have alot of kids get on board when things are flying high and as soon as you drop out of the clouds they quit. I for one wouldnt let one of my boys quit like that. But we had a few who did. But you know what ....let em go dont want quiters. Now the guys who stck it out learned more than they know right now about life and the struggles it brings. Glad to have em.

WC knows they have a big challenge ahead of them this week but looked real eager to get to work today. They know that they cant make the mistakes that they made last week with turnovers and missed blocks and tackles. WC lost their QB for the season in a scrimmage and the starting center the same game but only for about 4 weeks if all goes well and those are huge obstacles for any team to overcome especially one as young as this group. One thing that we can say is that WC wont get nothing but better and its been fun watching this group work and to see them get better and more organized since their first practice. I personally cant wait til friday night.

You won't get much sympathy from the UC faithful. We had to put a tackle at quarterback when we played you last year. We were also playing the second of four centers when we played you. Our qb went out right before the season started last year and our center went out during the first game. Pretty tough to overcome in single A ball.

You won't get much sympathy from the UC faithful. We had to put a tackle at quarterback when we played you last year. We were also playing the second of four centers when we played you. Our qb went out right before the season started last year and our center went out during the first game. Pretty tough to overcome in single A ball.

Preach on, amen and preach on again.