Perry County @ Lewis County

• Replies 239
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I wouldn't bring up the playoffs! PC will not be there for awhile.And I love how Its b/c LC is a bigger school we should win but if we lose oh crap Look out PC has the best program in the state. Its a rivalry b/c we live beside each other. Im sure both teams have good kids on them and they will play til the end.

And we shall see about that great coaching PC has tonight.

Sorry but its not a rivalry when Perry County's only won once in the programs history. Kinda like Decatur County we're only Rivals in baseball, and basketball against y'all two. We aren't cocky you guys are trying to put words in our mouth to make us sound like we're saying we're the best team ever when actually it was LCPanthers who said everyone on Lewis County's team are "Studs".

Sorry but its not a rivalry when Perry County's only won once in the programs history. Kinda like Decatur County we're only Rivals in baseball, and basketball against y'all two. We aren't cocky you guys are trying to put words in our mouth to make us sound like we're saying we're the best team ever when actually it was LCPanthers who said everyone on Lewis County's team are "Studs".

OK it's not a rivalry then, so when a team win ONCE in the history would you call that a Fluke??? I believe so.

OK it's not a rivalry then, so when a team win ONCE in the history would you call that a Fluke??? I believe so.

If LC would have been on schedule 2 years ago PC would have won no doubt in my mind but we went on made it deep in the playoffs. Mercer would have showed you how hard it is to catch him. I love my LC roots and ties Cane is much of a player and so is Mercer but they are different styles. It would be hard to pick one as better than the other. Cane could play LB on defense, Mercer has to play DB but is a shut down corner that can go 1 on 1. Cane is a QB on offense and looks to control the team but Mercer is a WR/RB. They both are great players with different tools!