Perry County @ Lewis County

• Replies 239
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Don't have as bad a taste in my mouth this morning. Good job Panthers yall got a good squad. As for the Vikings, they never quit. We played like crap but never quit! Better blocking would have been nice but its hard to block a whole team blitz. Our QB took a pounding but didn't get knocked out of the game. PC coaching staff made it easy for LC's defensive coordinator!

Who said you said anything about Mercer or Cane. I pulled for LC all my life...except for last year in 1 game.I have not said a word of who would win this year. I felt LC had the upper hand. I feel like you still have a bad taste in your mouth as to last years game. Sorry but that was the 1 game my kid had a good night and got a win over his dads old team. It will be a memory that me and him will never forget. I know several kids on LC team and even shook Lucas hand at half I love that kid. Heck of a first half for Lucas. I will still pull for PC I have several kids on that team too. I pull for who ever I want. All that being said I went to Walmart not the fair ...it was 42 to 0. Are you writing a book about me keeping tabs and stuff ? If you are kiss my tail and make it a love story.

Man your talk is as big as you in person.

Let me put this as nice as I can. 1st I posted something and you quoted me by saying something and 2 players that I never have talked about on here. You looked comfortable on the visitors side, if you like staying that way then watch your mouth.

It simple PC cheated and won a game last yr. and only winning 1 in the history to me is a fluke. Now ( radio33 ) call it what you want, talk what you want, Just know that Your not a panther if you don't support'em just saying........