Perry County @ Lewis County

• Replies 239
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

No but they were last year when LC dropped them.

If you want to know the facts (which I doubt if you do) Wayne would only play Lewis in week 0, Lewis could only play Wayne in week 5. Both coaches wanted to play, but could work it out. As for Perry watch how all the phone lines from Perry to Lewis don't work when it comes time to schedule next year.

If you want to know the facts (which I doubt if you do) Wayne would only play Lewis in week 0, Lewis could only play Wayne in week 5. Both coaches wanted to play, but could work it out. As for Perry watch how all the phone lines from Perry to Lewis don't work when it comes time to schedule next year.

Blah blah blah

Well if they don't work how about y'all try something crazy like calling a 5A or 6A school to fill that spot? And then let's see how much smack you talk preseason.

Well if they don't work how about y'all try something crazy like calling a 5A or 6A school to fill that spot? And then let's see how much smack you talk preseason.

Now, Now, don't think that was smack, more of a warning of what was about to happen to little brother!!!