Perry County @ Lewis County

Perry County's Defense is pretty stout with (#36) at Defensive End, (#12) at Saftety, and (#21) at Line Backer/Defensive Back. (#24) played very well and is a very good Wide Reciever. (#16) is a good Quarterback but needs to work on technique. I believe these young men will pull it out but they better come and play hard nosed football for 48 minutes. Good Luck Vikings.

Maybe.. but Forrest was 2 fumbles and a penelty from beating PC 34-6. They fumbled both times in the 5 yard line and got that long touchdown called back. If i'm not mistaken, Forrest actually dominated. But PC just got some lucky breaks. I'll tell you our key players to look for. #6 (Stud running back who will run you over no matter how big you are/new at linebacker so not much experence there) #5 (A quick little running back who's fast?Safety who will put a pop on you and our best coverage player) #9 (Probably one of the best WR in our district/Safety who will kill you) #13 (Literally the best defensive end in our district according to all the coach's in district 12AA) #7 (Our QB who runs a legit 4.4 and will run your helmet in the dirt with a fantastic arm/Corner which he's decent at) #24 (Our other stud running back who will run you over/Linebacker.. very good at that) And then our offensive line which averages over 280. They're probably the best line we have had since 2008 when Kane Crowell and all those guys were here. Should be a good match up. Hoping for a great game!!

• Replies 239
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Maybe.. but Forrest was 2 fumbles and a penelty from beating PC 34-6. They fumbled both times in the 5 yard line and got that long touchdown called back. If i'm not mistaken, Forrest actually dominated. But PC just got some lucky breaks. I'll tell you our key players to look for. #6 (Stud running back who will run you over no matter how big you are/new at linebacker so not much experence there) #5 (A quick little running back who's fast?Safety who will put a pop on you and our best coverage player) #9 (Probably one of the best WR in our district/Safety who will kill you) #13 (Literally the best defensive end in our district according to all the coach's in district 12AA) #7 (Our QB who runs a legit 4.4 and will run your helmet in the dirt with a fantastic arm/Corner which he's decent at) #24 (Our other stud running back who will run you over/Linebacker.. very good at that) And then our offensive line which averages over 280. They're probably the best line we have had since 2008 when Kane Crowell and all those guys were here. Should be a good match up. Hoping for a great game!!

Forrest is a team that has everyone back from last year but a couple of linemen. Also, they were picked to win their District with Eagleville, so that team is very good but they did look sloppy in the first game but our defense stood strong. If i'm not mistaken, after talking with some of my Perry County brethren, you called everyone "studs" last year and the only "stud" you guys really had was one linebacker and y'all said y'alls line was the best also, and Perry County dominated the line of scrimmage but the bad thing is here is that Lewis County didn't lose much, if any, from last years (7-5) team. Perry County lost 6 on Defense and 7 on Offense besides maybe one or two offensive linemen. All the Receivers, besides (#21), is back. Whoever sets the tone in the first half should win this game. Perry County's Offense has to step up but if the Defense plays like they did last week then it'll be a low scoring game, no matter the outcome.

Edited by PCsupporter4life

One more thing LCPanthers, if your team are really "studs" then they should do good in the District, but the bad thing is, i just don't see y'all going more then (7-3) (losses to Marshall County, Giles County, and Fairview), and then probably having to go to Milan or Camden and get killed again by my West Tennessee Brethren. If i was 3A-4A school i wouldn't even want to play Perry County. I would want to have a very difficult 3A-4A schedule to see how really good your "studs" are. I hope its a good game and i hope y'all have a good season but talking smack about a 1A team that lost pretty much everyone and that's rebuilding doesn't make any since to try and get a easy win. Bad thing is, this won't be a easy game for you guys.

Maybe.. but Forrest was 2 fumbles and a penelty from beating PC 34-6. They fumbled both times in the 5 yard line and got that long touchdown called back. If i'm not mistaken, Forrest actually dominated. But PC just got

some lucky breaks. I'll tell you our key players to

look for. #6 (Stud running back who will run you

over no matter how big you are/new at

linebacker so not much experence there) #5 (A

quick little running back who's fast?Safety who

will put a pop on you and our best coverage

player) #9 (Probably one of the best WR in our

district/Safety who will kill you) #13 (Literally the

best defensive end in our district according to

all the coach's in district 12AA) #7 (Our QB who runs a legit 4.4 and will run your helmet in the

dirt with a fantastic arm/Corner which he's

decent at) #24 (Our other stud running back who

will run you over/Linebacker.. very good at that)

And then our offensive line which averages over

280. They're probably the best line we have had

since 2008 when Kane Crowell and all those

guys were here. Should be a good match up.

Hoping for a great game!!

Wow LC, you've really outdone yourself with that one!!!! So is there anybody on LC's team that's not the strongest, fastest, or greatest ever?? ?

Wow LC, you've really outdone yourself with that one!!!! So is there anybody on LC's team that's not the strongest, fastest, or greatest ever?? ?

Obviously this team is the best 3A-4A team in the State. Why the coaches picked (4A) #2 ranked Giles County, (3A) #7 ranked Fairview, and (4A) #11 ranked Marshall County in front of this "stud" team beats me to death.

(this is for all of you people who keep asking why lewis co. is playing perry co. a 1a school!) first of all, it makes good sense for both schools because its a good game for both teams to make money at the gate and it doesn't cost much for travel. second, lewis co. didnt call perry co. wanting to play, perry co. called lewis co wanting to play.

(this is for all of you people who keep asking why lewis co. is playing perry co. a 1a school!) first of all, it makes good sense for both schools because its a good game for both teams to make money at the gate and it doesn't cost much for travel. second, lewis co. didnt call perry co. wanting to play, perry co. called lewis co wanting to play.

So I take it that you work for the telephone company, huh?

I never asked about the reason why Lewis County and Perry County play. All i said was is that theres no need for Lewis County to get all hyped up over a 1A school thats only had a team since '99 and that has lost a lot of players and in a rebuilding year.

I never asked about the reason why Lewis County and Perry County play. All i said was is that theres no need for Lewis County to get all hyped up over a 1A school thats only had a team since '99 and that has lost a lot of players and in a rebuilding year.

Ya know I feel your pain. We, here in UC, have been playing a 4A team for years now. Not a very good 4A team but still a much bigger school with many more kids to chose from. Every year they think they have us down, its unbelievable how they act and talk and how excited they get about beating a 1A team. Now mind you they are traditionally horrible but i would think that they would be more concerned with 4A competition than dealing with us. and when they occasionally beat us its like theyve won the title.

It's because you guys flatter yourselves thinking that we're hyped because we're playing the almighty PC. Na bud, better check yourself. We're hyped because ITS FOOTBALL and my team is better than your team every day of the week all year long. You can give me any number, fact, or figure you want. Doesn't matter who your team is, my team's better.