Huntingdon vs Trenton

rb42

I was at the game and I didn't see five Milan turnovers. I remember two fumbles and one interception. I also remember us fumbling three times.

I was at the game to. Trenton had 3 fumbles and lost 1 of the 3. Milan had 6 fumbles and lost 3 of them. They had 1 interception and a punt where the punt returner touched the ball and Trenton recovered. Therefor you have 5 turnovers to 1!!! Thanks though!!!!1

• Replies 195
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

. I hope you do stack 11 in the box!!! Ya know Riverside tried that as well :)

BigPurple your just plain hating on the Mustangs, reckon your stomach still hurting from all the crow you ate last October when we whooped those pups in their own pen. Lol just messing with ya! No doubt Trenton is better and they gave Milan a scare, but what happens BPM IF the mustangs beat them soundly? Hmmmm

I have hated on the Mustanks long before last October!!!! Goes back to my high school days in the late 90's. Have alot of respect for them but love beatin 'em down!!! You very well could beat them down. But if neither team turns the ball over I think it won't be more than a 2TD win for Huntingdon. Our offense could move the ball when we could hold on to it. And I think you will have the same success. However, they are very good at making you pay for your mistakes!! So don't make many if you want to win!!!

I was at the game to. Trenton had 3 fumbles and lost 1 of the 3. Milan had 6 fumbles and lost 3 of them. They had 1 interception and a punt where the punt returner touched the ball and Trenton recovered. Therefor you have 5 turnovers to 1!!! Thanks though!!!!1

Do you think somebody over here went to see Dysheekie too? It sounds Like Dysheekie talk in here i must say. You might have to explain Dysheekie to these people.

Do you think somebody over here went to see Dysheekie too? It sounds Like Dysheekie talk in here i must say. You might have to explain Dysheekie to these people.

Yeah, Joe Gaddis contacted the Lake Co. vodoo queen Dysheekie and got her to cast a hex on the BullDawgs. However I called her midway thru the 4th qtr and told her I would buy her dinner at Boyett's if she would reverse the hex. You see the result! We go to dinner tomorrow night!!!

I tell you the truth Kermit if I think the Satngs can beat Milan I will sat it long and loud. Sorry BigP but you can say the same about my Tornadoes if you want. Like Kermit said just an honest opinion. Im pulling for the Stangs here because I want the best team the west has, to play in the Championship game. If we can beat both Trenton and the Stangs then that will be us most likely.But if the Stangs beat peabody and UC then it will be them by the same token. Piulling for the best chance for us all. having said that..... GO TORNADOES.

I have a good feeling there will be a 2 Union City Huntingdon games this year as well, bar everyone stays healthy on both teams. Both teams are great and could very well go to state, not trying to be cocky as I take it one game at a time but most teams on our side are rebuilding, of course things could change..

Btw I think Union City can keep up with Trenton as well. I'll talk on the board for that soon as well.

Yeah the voices wife had surgery hope she is doing better, didnt know the other guy said that but I'll take your word for it if thats true we need to hire a different backup, that don't mean this muppet is applying though lol( if they asked I would though). Congrats on you win last night Camden Bottom over DL. Can't believe one of the announcers said that though real embarassing.

The voice will be back friday. I did the play by play last friday night and I spoke on the sat morning show. I never said anything about a "play by play next sat on a huntingdon win over trenton" or anything close to that. The other host usually ends the sat morning show each week with "join us next week as we talk about Huntingdon's win over _____(next opponent)" but he usually mentions that it's all in fun and he doesn't mean any disrespect to the other team. He's hoping for a win and trying to be optimistic.