McMinn Central @ Notre Dame

volahol

Sorry to disappoint LCM, I've been away awhile, a little rusty I guess. I wouldn't mind seeing a resurgent McMinn Central, those were great contests with great atmospheres during the short stretches where PC and MC have both been competitive.

Based on your evaluation of MC and what I saw of ND, I'll go with Central in this one, so ND will end up with two wins, and maybe Central can get close to a .500 season. 4 wins between the two was an exageration, to grab the readers attention. We'll see what the baby blue have to offer on Aug 31.

• Replies 43
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

First of all, I'm not sure which scrimmage you saw, but our starter (the freshman) saw limited action in the first scrimmage and went out the first play of the second. Secondly, ND didn't have its starting O Line for any of the scrimmages or Jamboree and the quarterbacks were running for their lives and didn't have a chance to demonstrate really what kind of an arm they had. I can't speak to MC, but I assure you ND will win more than 4 games this year themselves. I predict ND will be 2-0 after tomorrow nights nail biter.

I'll agree with you that he seemed to be "mature beyond his years",,, he did throw like he was 80 yrs old

I'll agree with you that he seemed to be "mature beyond his years",,, he did throw like he was 80 yrs old

I wouldn't call going 7 for 10 with 2 TDs and no interceptions being too shabby for a Freshman in his first varsity game. He also kicked four balls through the end zone on kick off, went 7 for 7 on PATs and had a 25 yard field goal. Not a bad night

Sorry to disappoint LCM, I've been away awhile, a little rusty I guess. I wouldn't mind seeing a resurgent McMinn Central, those were great contests with great atmospheres during the short stretches where PC and MC have both been competitive.

Based on your evaluation of MC and what I saw of ND, I'll go with Central in this one, so ND will end up with two wins, and maybe Central can get close to a .500 season. 4 wins between the two was an exageration, to grab the readers attention. We'll see what the baby blue have to offer on Aug 31.

Ah CM, I was just having a bad morning. I know from your post your a classy guy.

This time of year is always hard to predict. At this point no one really knows for sure what they have. I mean how good is McMinn, Bradley, and Grace for that matter?

Is it true that you have to pay to park at ND? I thought this was illegal. I know you can ask for donations.

CM - Do you not wish that MC and Polk played that last district game like back in the day? I thought it to be much better.

Ah CM, I was just having a bad morning. I know from your post your a classy guy.

This time of year is always hard to predict. At this point no one really knows for sure what they have. I mean how good is McMinn, Bradley, and Grace for that matter?

Is it true that you have to pay to park at ND? I thought this was illegal. I know you can ask for donations.

CM - Do you not wish that MC and Polk played that last district game like back in the day? I thought it to be much better.

Oh yes, you must pay to park, all I can figure is because it is a private school.

Yes, MC versus Polk in October was a great atmosphere, and since them Copper Basin Cowards backed out, I believe MC to be Polks biggest "rivalry" game.

I'm taking ND by 14. Coach Fant & Braswell have these boys going in the right direction. I had a lot of fun down at ND last week. I thought about going to this game, but I gotta go see how my Bucs do against East Ridge.

The Bucs will be up on East Ridge by 3 touchdowns at the half. Why don't you come by and check out the second half of the ND game. Would love to have you back.