Mckenzie Against Them Chargerhosers!

Butchie

I have no clue how this game will go. I'm hoping the Rebels can get it together and make things happen. We will see.. LOL, if they got a BobbyT as good as the one we had last season he will be a secret weapon!!!

"Fieldgoal Shrinking Hosers", Butchie you may have outdone yourself with that one!!!! There have been some good quotes this season and it's barely started. I still like "Get Over It Juice" (of which I may be running across a stray supply tomorrow), and then there is the untouchable "Gay Hawk"!!!!!!! That one will stand forever or as long as there is a CoachT!!

Duck, Out Trips Togehter Have Made Some Memories...None Like The Gayhawk For Sure...It's Been A Hoot...But It Aint Over!..Dang Duck Hunting, Duck Dynasty Hoser!

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Duck, Out Trips Togehter Have Made Some Memories...None Like The Gayhawk For Sure...It's Been A Hoot...But It Aint Over!..Dang Duck Hunting, Duck Dynasty Hoser!

Dang right it ain't over!!!!! Ain/t but one thing gonna make it over and that ain't happened yet. We've had some fun for sure!!! I just wish everyone could have as much fun with HS football (and a lot of other sports stuff) as we've had. I"ve come to grips with this Bulldog/Rebel thing for the next two seasons. It'll be OK. At least they ain't got a black horse in their endzone!!!!!!!

Edited by duckman38201

26 - 7 WV, Both teams sloppy. Think that the game Westview had last week help them. McK committed truck loads of mistakes and turnovers but all things being even think WV would have won by 7 or so as it sounded like that they were wearing the Rebels down near the end.

Butchie, I tried to call you from just down the road but the McKenzie game was over when I called. Still no answer but things went much better for the grandsons. 41-13. Call me or whatever and give me the scoop on the game. My plan is to be on board Friday night when Dresden comes a callin'!

Got to meet irishman1 before the game. That was good too.

What do the Rebs need to fix besides turnovers?

Edited by duckman38201

hopefully Mckenzie will get their act together a little better, maybe it was cause they haven't played yet I do think that is a disadvantage.

Thanks KDF, we'll see how that all works out I guess. It hurts to see the Rebs struggle but at least my grandsons are doing well with their bunch so................................! I guess it was them shrunk fieldgoal goalposts things!!!!!!???????? Well see what we can do with that bunch from the pigpen next week I guess.