Franklin Co. at Lebanon

• Replies 18
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Question for lebanon fans: how can a school so large with so many students not put together a better football program? I know there has got to be some stellar athletes comin thru that school.

I admit to knowing nada about Lebanon or their football program outside of new stadium and their result Friday night.

With that said, FC has a similiar problem. Subpar seasons since we started 6-0 in 2004. I see more Athletes in the stands than on the field. We have about 35-40.

Didn't get to see Fc play last week but I heard them on the radio Hope I can go to this game though Hopefully I will be off friday But yes last time Fc had a winning record was back in 2004 I was on that team And since then Fc had about 3 to 4 new head coaches but they found a good 1 in coach car he was my favorite coach when I played he was the defense cordinator then FC Had a couple of different good running backs That will run the ball hard in the wing t FC put up 35 points on The scoreboard last week And FC defense only allowed 92 yards total offense So I hope FC plays Great again and hopefully I'll be there

Franklin Co wins easily. Now go ahead and promise another close game like you predicted in the loss to Mt. Juliet (44-0)

Franklin Co was one of Lebanon's two victories last season. Unfortunately this Lebanon team looks much worse than the 2-8 team last year. In the Wilson Post prep preview last week it stated 2012 would be a rebuilding year for them. Lebanon isn't trying to REbuild, they're just trying to build period. Hopefully they will improve week to week. If they don't 0-10 is very possible. I know they had a few starters on crutches or playing hurt last week (not that it would have made a difference). MJ could have named their score on Friday. No contest.

Franklin Co. should win this game but they're not MJ so I don't expect a blowout. Something like 24-7.

MJpride: Lebanon is a young team that will only improve as the season moves forward. Franklin County is a good football team. They are, and should be, favored to win. Does that mean that LHS should just "quit" because an internet tough guy like you rags on them. I think not! Go BDP

LBD, I think it remains to be seen if LHS will improve any as the season goes on. I hope they do but look at last year, they got worse as the season went on (and they weren't very good to begin with). After close losses to WC and Cookeville they got hammered by Station camp, Beech, and Hendersonville. They did beat a winless Portland team. They were blown out in 6 of their 8 losses last year. I know it's a new year with many new, young players but we don't know how much they'll 'improve as the season moves forward' because we saw zero improvement out of Crane's first team as the season went on. Looking for a much more competitive game this week.