Cleveland vs Knox Catholic

Not to mention Cleveland does have some talented running backs as well. They also throw the ball very well as most seen vs maryville. If catholic is one dimensional and some somehow Cleveland finds a way to stop the run, Cleveland will win this game. Cleveland's corners are probably the best I've seen in a long time. Should be a interesting game.

• Replies 31
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Well...with that being said about the wing-t...I think Cleveland may know a little thing or two about that style of offense...Pretty sure ol Coach Crawford can pick Coach Monroe's brain as well as Coach Browns in stopping it...and every coach knows to stop the Wing-T you have to have solid penetration by the nose...as well as free-flowing Linebackers...I can go on and on...but in all reality I'm looking forward to a great great game...

'therealstatechamp99'

Not to mention Cleveland does have some talented running backs as well. They also throw the ball very well as most seen vs maryville. If catholic is one dimensional and some somehow Cleveland finds a way to stop the run, Cleveland will win this game. Cleveland's corners are probably the best I've seen in a long time. Should be a interesting game.

Not saying they are not talented (backs) but you do realize they combined for 40 yards rushing in the game?