Need more teams for November 30th Duals

coachknepper

Any coaches looking to fill their schedule:

We need a few more teams to fill out our MTSU Alumni Duals tournament on November 30th hosted by Smyrna H.S.

The teams thus far are:

Smyrna

Beech

Eagleville

Fort Campbell (KY)

Clarksville was a maybe before the new coaching (I don't have the new coaches' e-mail yet)...could someone from the staff there contact me at coach.knepper AT gmail.com to let me know if they are in or out please?

6 teams would be great as you would then be able to wrestle up to 5 duals on Friday. 8 teams total would allow for 4 matches that day.

Preference will be given to schools with either alumni from MTSU on the coaching staff or to schools with current wrestlers on the MTSU roster (Antioch, Arlington, Clarksville NW, Dickson Co, Eastside (GA), Kingsbury, LaVergne, Lebanon, MBA, McGavock, Oakland, Overton, Page, Ravenwood, Red Bank, Riverdale, Rossview, Seymour, Southwind, Sycamore, West Creek, White House, and Wilson Central)

This tournament will eventually become a 2-day duals event. Currently December 1st will be the collegiate division including:

MTSU

Cumberland

Liberty

Arkansas Baptist

Southern Virginia

Tennessee Temple

(will have 2 more teams)

There will be 6 high school teams in the h.s. division on Friday night.

Smyrna (host)

Beech

Eagleville

Fort Campbell

Rossview

Sycamore

Weigh-ins will be at 2pm followed by 5 round of wrestling on 3 mats.

Rounds will be at 3 pm / 4:30 pm / 6 pm / 7:30 pm / 9 pm ...once all 3 matches are complete in a round we will move forward.

I will send an official notice to each of the coaches next week with specifics.

The cost for entry will be $10 with all proceeds going towards MTSU Wrestling scholarships.