Whitwell @ Marion

MCHeadHunter

Marion has played two teams that aren't very good at all, Bledsoe had to comeback to beat a helpless Cumberland Co in week 0, and it doesnt seem Grundy can run 10 yards without being out of breath. I will give them credit on coming from behind twice, that takes heart, but lets not act like they are beating quality teams here. Now they should beat Whitwell, but once again thats not saying much. Like what everyone else is saying Pitt will give them a rude awakening. But the valley is down big time this year.

Edited by Omniscience

• Replies 243
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

O

Once a muffin always a muffin :roflol:

When I say this I speak for the majority...NOBODY in SP is envious of Jasper using the name Marion County. Most only call you guys jasper because it bothers you not because of jealousy. There is NOTHING in your town to be jealous about. ZERO, ZIP....

That being said this game won't be close. The Marion County Warriors will TRAINTRACK Whitwell....It will not be close....Then the countdown to the REAL TRAINTRACKING will begin....Enjoy your last week of glory cause feelings are going to be hurt and venom will be served :roflolk:

That's complete bull crap! You know that you are jealous of the silo on the side of our school! You don't have to admit it but I know deep down jealousy exists!

Guest Purplepastry

OThat's complete bull crap! You know that you are jealous of the silo on the side of our school! You don't have to admit it but I know deep down jealousy exists!

Gotta go with the hatr on this one. When you skillet heads get all worked up we know what you really mean. With yur mouth you say you hate MC but your passion shows by yall's reaction. Typical of a little brother. As an aside I was hopin that Braintracks would have done some homework during the offseason and come up with some fresh material, but I guess not. I will have to carry the show again this season.

Edited by Purplepastry

Guest Purplepastry

Marion Co will have a down week. This game will be close. If the Tigers can get up for the game and get off to a good start, could beat the Warriors.

I don't think that WHS will be a cake walk that is for sure. They often play very well, but rarely for a whole game. Historically they have stretches in every game where they play real good and then make big mistakes or take a quarter off. This maybe due to lack of conditioning.

Marion Co will have a down week. This game will be close. If the Tigers can get up for the game and get off to a good start, could beat the Warriors.

Whiwuhl does have a few good players on there that could give the Warriors problems in a close game.

Gotta go with the hatr on this one. When you skillet heads get all worked up we know what you really mean. With yur mouth you say you hate MC but your passion shows by yall's reaction. Typical of a little brother. As an aside I was hopin that Braintracks would have done some homework during the offseason and come up with some fresh material, but I guess not. I will have to carry the show again this season.

I see you enjoyed some nice fresh diarrhea for breakfast again this morning...Little brother?? Lmao PLEASE! You don't have ANYTHING in your trophy case for that claim....You have been looking up at us for the past several years and that gap just keeps getting larger...I don't need new material for someone as lame as you muffin. Now go brush your teef

Guest Purplepastry

I see you enjoyed some nice fresh diarrhea for breakfast again this morning...Little brother?? Lmao PLEASE! You don't have ANYTHING in your trophy case for that claim....You have been looking up at us for the past several years and that gap just keeps getting larger...I don't need new material for someone as lame as you muffin. Now go brush your teef

Maybe yall want the Name because people outside the area don't realize that Pittsburg is even in Marion County. County pride and all. I run in to people all the time who think SP is in Franklin or Grundy and even Alabama. I can understand them thinking it is in Alabama, they probably drove through the school parking lot.

Old Pirate says the Warriors have had two battles and their confidence will be the major player when this feud is settled. The North Jasper Tigers will show fight and the Purple folkes will be reaching for the Rose Colored glasses when they start preparing for their visit to the SP Speedway!

No Rose colored glasses here OP. I do think Marion can be 4 and 0 when they travel to SP, and I also agree that their confidence level will be up if this happens. Who knows what can happen then?? I remember a highly favored SP team in 1980 who lost to a less athletic Marion team, 7 to 6! But as for this week, I look for this Marion team to come out and make less mistakes agianst the Whitwell team. If so this could be the break out game for the Warriors! I hope and think Marion will get a few back this week.

Go Warriors!

Maybe yall want the Name because people outside the area don't realize that Pittsburg is even in Marion County. County pride and all. I run in to people all the time who think SP is in Franklin or Grundy and even Alabama. I can understand them thinking it is in Alabama, they probably drove through the school parking lot.

:bored: