Perry co vs Cornersville

EXFOOTBALL65

• Replies 83
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

This is the first time Ive posted in over a year. There are two others who have my password.... About the game though... This Cornersville team is different from year's past in that they don't quit whenever they are down a couple scores... It says a lot about the coaching staff and the seniors on the team to come back from a 21-0 deflict and nearly win the ball game.... As for my prediction on the Perry County game... I haven't watched Perry County, but I know they graduated a significant amount last year... I'm not sure they'll be able to contain Cornersville's offense for over four quarters, IF Cornersville comes out from the start and plays like they did in the second half of the Moore County game...

Cornersville-26

Perry Co.- 14

This is the first time Ive posted in over a year. There are two others who have my password.... About the game though... This Cornersville team is different from year's past in that they don't quit whenever they are down a couple scores... It says a lot about the coaching staff and the seniors on the team to come back from a 21-0 deflict and nearly win the ball game.... As for my prediction on the Perry County game... I haven't watched Perry County, but I know they graduated a significant amount last year... I'm not sure they'll be able to contain Cornersville's offense for over four quarters, IF Cornersville comes out from the start and plays like they did in the second half of the Moore County game...

Cornersville-26

Perry Co.- 14

too long, didn't read.

Cornersville-26

Perry Co.- 14

Shut up

PC has a lot of growing up to do. If somebody dont step up for them and hold their selves accountable for mistakes. I realize its a "rebuilding year" and last week we played a very good LC team. If the Vikings dont get it together they will be 0-3. Come on Vikings its like Al Pacino said The inches we need are every where and we got to get that inch on every play!