Perry co vs Cornersville

EXFOOTBALL65

PC has a lot of growing up to do. If somebody dont step up for them and hold their selves accountable for mistakes. I realize its a "rebuilding year" and last week we played a very good LC team. If the Vikings dont get it together they will be 0-3. Come on Vikings its like Al Pacino said The inches we need are every where and we got to get that inch on every play!

Coaches need to step it up a notch or two as well

• Replies 83
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Coaches need to step it up a notch or two as well

We need to run the ball more and not focus so much on the pass. I know that #16 has a good arm but he is not Jacob Tucker and we have pretty good speed at the skills department. I just hope the coaches change something before we dig ourselves a hole that we can't get out of.

If you want to win you got to buy into whatever coaches are doing. When you get beat like that (57-7) everybody has to pick it up .

Well said. It's a team sport and it takes all 11 guys on the field not just the coachs. I'm sure perry co will come out fighting but I believe cville will run away with it in the end.

I was very impressed with Lewis County and they are now Number 10 in the AP standings in 3A, at least that's what I say in the Jackson Sun Newspaper. They ran the ball efficiently and that Receiver will be very good for them in the season. I wish them luck in the season, but EXFOOTBALL65 Lewis County would easily beat you guys probably by the same exact score if y'all even played them. Moore County isn't very good in my understanding. They beat a Wayne County team thats just as inexperienced as us and they probably got a little to cocky when they saw they were up 21-0. I'm just saying that a two hour drive from Cornersville to Linden will be a long drive to and from the game. This Viking team loves to play in front of their loyal and faithful fans. They pack the stands every week to see their Boys of Fall team play. I still gotta drive from Jackson to there and that won't be a easy drive for me neither. One things for certain, Perry County will get their first win on August 31, 2012.

I was very impressed with Lewis County and they are now Number 10 in the AP standings in 3A, at least that's what I say in the Jackson Sun Newspaper. They ran the ball efficiently and that Receiver will be very good for them in the season. I wish them luck in the season, but EXFOOTBALL65 Lewis County would easily beat you guys probably by the same exact score if y'all even played them. Moore County isn't very good in my understanding. They beat a Wayne County team thats just as inexperienced as us and they probably got a little to cocky when they saw they were up 21-0. I'm just saying that a two hour drive from Cornersville to Linden will be a long drive to and from the game. This Viking team loves to play in front of their loyal and faithful fans. They pack the stands every week to see their Boys of Fall team play. I still gotta drive from Jackson to there and that won't be a easy drive for me neither. One things for certain, Perry County will get their first win on August 31, 2012.

too long, didn't read.

I agree they might win Friday but only with the coin toss. It'll get ugly quick and perry co will give up and say here we go again

I was very impressed with Lewis County and they are now Number 10 in the AP standings in 3A, at least that's what I say in the Jackson Sun Newspaper. They ran the ball efficiently and that Receiver will be very good for them in the season. I wish them luck in the season, but EXFOOTBALL65 Lewis County would easily beat you guys probably by the same exact score if y'all even played them. Moore County isn't very gooOd in my understanding. They beat a Wayne County team thats just as inexperienced as us and they probably got a little to cocky when they saw they were up 21-0. I'm just saying that a two hour drive from Cornersville to Linden will be a long drive to and from the game. This Viking team loves to play in front of their loyal and faithful fans. They pack the stands every week to see their Boys of Fall team play. I still gotta drive from Jackson to there and that won't be a easy drive for me neither. One things for certain, Perry County will get their first win on August 31, 2012.

Two teams playing that haven't even won a game. Both will play hard for the win but I wouldn't be CERTAIN for either of them.