Perry co vs Cornersville

EXFOOTBALL65

• Replies 83
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yeah it is kinda odd. Funny thing is that cornersville coaches have enough class not to run the score up! Some of the other coaches in this region should take a play out of that book. Wayne, Perry & Moore County will try to get the waterboy a touchdown if they can. Save the comment because i played in region 6 when it was the toughest region in the state. Cornersville should have scored a hundred and kept pouring it on until they got on the bus!!! Something must be wrong because nobody in this region except the above mentioned is allowed to have a good team. Sorry for Cornersvilles success this year. I have an idea...You should write Coach Ray Stockstill and ask him to tone it down a little. Let me know how that works out for youthumb[1].gif

Yeah it is kinda odd. Funny thing is that cornersville coaches have enough class not to run the score up! Some of the other coaches in this region should take a play out of that book. Wayne, Perry & Moore County will try to get the waterboy a touchdown if they can. Save the comment because i played in region 6 when it was the toughest region in the state. Cornersville should have scored a hundred and kept pouring it on until they got on the bus!!! Something must be wrong because nobody in this region except the above mentioned is allowed to have a good team. Sorry for Cornersvilles success this year. I have an idea...You should write Coach Ray Stockstill and ask him to tone it down a little. Let me know how that works out for youthumb[1].gif

Looks like WC and PC are going to have to take a lot of payback this year, maybe next year too

It was a great win for cville. Yes they could have hung 60+ if they wanted too,but no need in that. The longer their starters stayed in the more chance you have to get hurt. Cville should be in the hunt for their region atlease top three. Their offense is avg around 37 point per game and I guess around 400 yards. Keep it up bulldogs.

I really did not see anything spectacular on the Cville team last night. When you have the PC D backs get burnt on two pass TD's because of missed coverages and NONE existing tackling. On PC offense, misques from the starting QB (that PC coaches just put in this week). It seems as if the Vikings have selfdistructed in game 1 and 3. So really, Cville you should say thanks to PC coaches for not starting the orginal QB and making the PC offense too predictable. Either way, A win is a win and a lose is a lose.

Something's wrong when you have to congratulate cville for not running up the score. An odd year for region 6 it seems.

Yeah it is kinda odd. Funny thing is that cornersville coaches have enough class not to run the score up! Some of the other coaches in this region should take a play out of that book. Wayne, Perry & Moore County will try to get the waterboy a touchdown if they can. Save the comment because i played in region 6 when it was the toughest region in the state. Cornersville should have scored a hundred and kept pouring it on until they got on the bus!!! Something must be wrong because nobody in this region except the above mentioned is allowed to have a good team. Sorry for Cornersvilles success this year. I have an idea...You should write Coach Ray Stockstill and ask him to tone it down a little. Let me know how that works out for youthumb[1].gif Edited by leadfarmer

If you dont want a team to run the score up .......Stop em from scoring. Jees. Sometimes when a coach puts in his 2nd team they are good enough to score too. Last night we out our Jayvee team in at the start of the 2nd half and our starters didnt play another down. Well Halls couldnt stop them from scoring either. Nor could they score against or 2nd team Defense. So what do you do? Tell the kids who play Jayvee not to score when they have a chance? Get over it dude.

its one of those debates that never end. Coaches are very driven and they have to be...its not always easy to take your pedal off the gas when the team is hitting on all cylinders. Its like a drug, ha