Indy vs. Brentwood

IndyEagle09

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

So your saying Indy scores 0 pts and is held under 100 yds - - truth BHS defense has not been tested with 2 weak teams they faced- truth Indy offense is not the best or close to it, but just like last years game iHS keeps it close and gets the win

So does this mean Brentwood has played three weak teams now? Or could it be that they are that good? 51-10 Hmmmmm.

Edited by milo118

I agree with BackinTN... With the way Brentwood controls the clock with the run game, it will be physically impossible for 63 total points to be scored in this game.

Dyson is the worst coach I have ever seen. His ego prevents him from seeing that he is hurting students from a potential future at the next level. He has absolutely no game plan and no idea how to run an offense. Those of you who think he knows football are crazy. But it is good to see he is loyal and gives the ball nearly every play to Warton. When your own players are talking about how ridiculous the offense is you know you have problems. Coach, you should resign and trust me numerous parents want you too.

In all honestly, Brentwood is big and that is it. They don't have much speed, not a huge arm out of the QB, simply size. This being high school football, size is everything. Indy is definitely faster and more athletic but when the oposing team's line has 3 inches on every player on your own line, then you know it's going to be a long night. That being said, remember last year's match up between Indy and Brentwood? Round 1 AND 2 that is, the exact same thing can happen but reverse.

So does this mean Brentwood has played three weak teams now? Or could it be that they are that good? 51-10 Hmmmmm.

Which doctor - yes almost running clock lol

Milo- yes , looks like they did play 3 weak teams .....

Ya know I really put stock in Indy this year , but from what someone told me tonite the team for the most part just rolled over and played dead- a true sign that Dyson lost the team.....

Yes I support IHS , yes I never been a Dyson guy.....

Let's get Gilligan back!!!!!!!

I said it last year I have seen franklin cowboy peewee aaa run a better offense scheme then IHS...

Shame for the kids- the team is better then the scoreboard shows

Ruminations from the Bruin Hydration Nation:

1. Brentwood is the real deal and should go deep in 6A

2. Forget the "prehistoric offense", good defense and a good kicking game can carry you far. It got Indy to the playoffs last year.

3. Indy is dad blame awful. A few skill players with speed(qb for one) but no game plan.

4. Quote from tv broadcast at halftime: "dyson knows offense". I think the only thing dyson knows are Miracles!

5. The "prehistoric offense" is balanced and looks pretty dang good.

Great job bruins! On to hunters lane!