Campbell Co. Cougars vs. Anderson Co. Mavericks

Space3

CRAZY YOU ARE CRAZY...LOL AC WILL AT LEAST WIN 6 TO 7 GAMES THIS YEAR. RIGHT NOW I JUST SEE OAK RIDGE BEATING US. AC WILL SHOW HOW BAD CC IS PLAYING 2 CUP CAKE GAMES AC WILL SHOW EVERYONE THURSDAY NIGHT.... ALL THE CC KIDS CAN STAY UP THERE (CAMPBELL COUNTY) AND LOOSE. ITS A CC TRADITION( LOOSING)

• Replies 36
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

CRAZY YOU ARE CRAZY...LOL AC WILL AT LEAST WIN 6 TO 7 GAMES THIS YEAR. RIGHT NOW I JUST SEE OAK RIDGE BEATING US. AC WILL SHOW HOW BAD CC IS PLAYING 2 CUP CAKE GAMES AC WILL SHOW EVERYONE THURSDAY NIGHT.... ALL THE CC KIDS CAN STAY UP THERE (CAMPBELL COUNTY) AND LOOSE. ITS A CC TRADITION( LOOSING)

Pretty sure Powell will beat AC, too space. That being said, AC should score a lot of points on most opponents. As far as OR goes, i think yall running the ball more this year will play into our hands. Yall would be smart to pass it more on us, but i hope our secondary has improved by the time we play AC. Maybe yall should run and pass it on us, keep a balance, but i am not giving away secrets lol...

Edited by SweetScience

Im Crazy? Arent u the same guy earlier on another thread said AC would win 8 or 9 games? Well they gotta win out for that. I see them losing ( Not LOOSING), to Oak, Powell, and splitting with Karns and Hardin. Thats 5-5 at best. I said we lose to CC we would win 4 games. Ill still stick to that and see who closer at the end of the season. Also, ive been around AC football along time and CC fball early in my life. As bad as CC has been, They have NEVER, NEVER, EVER, given up 76 points in one game, not even when they only had 15 players for 2 seasons back in the day! NEVER. Did I say EVER!!!!!

Im Crazy? Arent u the same guy earlier on another thread said AC would win 8 or 9 games? Well they gotta win out for that. I see them losing ( Not LOOSING), to Oak, Powell, and splitting with Karns and Hardin. Thats 5-5 at best. I said we lose to CC we would win 4 games. Ill still stick to that and see who closer at the end of the season. Also, ive been around AC football along time and CC fball early in my life. As bad as CC has been, They have NEVER, NEVER, EVER, given up 76 points in one game, not even when they only had 15 players for 2 seasons back in the day! NEVER. Did I say EVER!!!!!

Thats becasue Campbell Co always had a running clock in the second half. AC kept it close enough where the clock didn't run. They did put up 45 points.

Space you said no one was from CC on the team a couple years ago. Refresh my memory where the QB (Williams) was from. I couldnt remember, but I didn't think he came from Norris or Lake City.

Tanner is from Andersonville Norris kid I thought. As for Crazy I did say 8 and 9 games. I fell short I thought we would win at grace but we let that one slip. I had us losing to CAK, Oakridge. You got to have a little faith crazy... For the rest of the teams on the schedule beside oak ridge and Powell we can win..... I still think we can beat Powell but will half to wait and see.... Sweet so if we loose to OR and Powell that will be 6 wins but if we beat Powell 7 wins. I said 6 to 7 wins but any way good luck to Oak Ridge you all should have a great year beat Maryville!!

Crazy dont you remember 2010 AC put up 56 points could have scored everytime they touched the ball. They just ran the ball to end the game CC scored 7 points.... 2011 38 to 14 with a late td for cc AC took it easy on the Price twins first year at CC and they did spend money on black jersey....lol

Crazy dont you remember 2010 AC put up 56 points could have scored everytime they touched the ball. They just ran the ball to end the game CC scored 7 points.... 2011 38 to 14 with a late td for cc AC took it easy on the Price twins first year at CC and they did spend money on black jersey....lol

OK, Tanner is not from Andersonville. Hes from Jacksboro where his Dad is a Pastor. Several of my freinds go to his church. As for the running clock thing. That rule didnt come into effect until 2010, So thats not an accurate statement. Its a mercy rule, and the best thing the T$$AA has done in 30 years. Dont forget, I said we should beat CC this year. We are running the ball as good as anyone this season. My point is, If we get behind and have to throw the ball, im afraid its 6 points for CC. Their scoring points and were giving up points, so thats a recipe for a close game. Of course we could intercept their QB 5 times and blow them out. Hes just 14 years old and im sure he will be nervous. Hes up for player of the week so it looks like he can toss it around. I just hope, for once in a long time, its a good game. I agree we can and should beat everone on the remaining schedule except OR and Powell. But these are HS kids and they can slip up on any night, Remember the awful Clinton game last Year? Just Saying...

Sry but the Jets was in the game till late 3rd qt. (WOW) Im not afraid we will get behind in this game. Its allmost funny just thinking CC will make a game out of it...lol CC got their two easy games out of the way I wish them luck trying to get there next win looks like CC will go 1and 9 they might beat halls and central to go 3 and 7 alot of hype in CC just to go 3 and 7 record will look like same old CC..They better start planning for next year....