Siegel @ Blackman

CU06

• Replies 29
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Surprising score for two great programs. Were shads boys out matched or was it something else?

We lost the game at the line of scrimmage. THROUGHLY WHIPPED on BOTH SIDES of the ball. I had said earlier that the D-Line was the strength of this team. Last night the strength of this team was dominated, lost and looked extremely out matched. The offensive line got bum rushed. No time to throw and nowhere to run and no place to hide.

BTW Siegal is that good, no doubt!!!

We lost the game at the line of scrimmage. THROUGHLY WHIPPED on BOTH SIDES of the ball. I had said earlier that the D-Line was the strength of this team. Last night the strength of this team was dominated, lost and looked extremely out matched. The offensive line got bum rushed. No time to throw and nowhere to run and no place to hide.

BTW Siegal is that good, no doubt!!!

Like I have been saying for YEARS now. While Shad maybe a nice guy, he does NOT push the kids in the weight room and condition them hard. Thusly they get pushed around and get tired early.

Only time Shad ever had a tough weight room program was when Coach W ran it for him at Smyrna.

Strength and Talent and Coaching is making Siegel tough this year.

Like I have been saying for YEARS now. While Shad maybe a nice guy, he does NOT push the kids in the weight room and condition them hard. Thusly they get pushed around and get tired early.

Only time Shad ever had a tough weight room program was when Coach W ran it for him at Smyrna.

Strength and Talent and Coaching is making Siegel tough this year.

Seems like Shad won a gold ball without Wyant in the weight room, if memory serves. Riverdale came in and pushed them around during the regular season, and I'm sure you got on here and said the same thing. But those same two teams played a few weeks later and we all know how that turned out. It is possible for one team to absolutely lay an egg any given Friday and it sounds like Blackman laid a pretty big one. I didn't see it, I was watching Smyrna lay an even bigger one.

Seems like Shad won a gold ball without Wyant in the weight room, if memory serves. Riverdale came in and pushed them around during the regular season, and I'm sure you got on here and said the same thing. But those same two teams played a few weeks later and we all know how that turned out. It is possible for one team to absolutely lay an egg any given Friday and it sounds like Blackman laid a pretty big one. I didn't see it, I was watching Smyrna lay an even bigger one.

Yes, and Coach W was there for the second. When it happened if you remember EVERYTHING, I bad mouthed R'dales current HC for exactly the same thing. You will also remember I hope that Oakland came up and pretty much handled y'all and the rest of the state by having the same weight and conditioning program R'dale used to have the next year?

As it stands NONE of us has beaten Maryville and their Head Coach. Until that happens I will be on everyones a...ah.....CASE!

Edited by Lost Old Dad