Marion @ Hixson

MCRoadWarrior

Really sportman? All matt zeman would do is give marion the best qb in the valley and have a real passing threat. It would also allow other players to go back to their original positions.

Let me ask you a question. I was reading in my book and it says this Zeman boy plays passer and runner. That McCurry man can not play him at both because you have to have 11 men on the field. This Zeman boy is 230lbs. I would put him at runner if he is that big. That is big enough to run the ball in the SEC. How fast does this Zeman boy run the 50 yard dash in? Grider better be teaching our boys to tackle real next week so these Zeman boys dont run over our tacklers. You think im joking but im not.

• Replies 111
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The best QB? That's your oppinion. He's at best a RB playing QB. His brother throws alot better than he does. Just saying if he goes to QB tonite and yall lose there might be some grumbling in Warrior land. Just something to think about Truth. He might be a top 5 QB in the valley as far as I've seen.

Lol........no, his brother doesn't throw anywhere near as good as he does. Mc might lose tonight no matter who is at qb. I am pretty sure the majority in Warrior land trusts the coach and his decision making. Don't know if he would be qb or not, just going by the past three years.

Guest Purplepastry

Lol........no, his brother doesn't throw anywhere near as good as he does. Mc might lose tonight no matter who is at qb. I am pretty sure the majority in Warrior land trusts the coach and his decision making. Don't know if he would be qb or not, just going by the past three years.

He will be the biggest help on the defensive side of the ball.

Guest Purplepastry

Good luck tonight against Hixon. Will be looking for you next week.

I don't think yall will have to look too hard, which is probably a good thing. Distracted driving is dangerous, can't have skillet heads trying to do three things at a time.

Guest Purplepastry

Yeah your right but you idiots are the ones that will be traveling next week to us.

True, but when we are driving and looking for yall we only have to do those two things, not that other thing yall are always doing. Makes driving real touch and go for yall.

Edited by Purplepastry

True, but when we are driving and looking for yall we only have to do those two things, not that other thing yall are always doing. Makes driving real touch and go for yall.

The problem will be you driving home wiping the tears from your eyes after another Pirate beating. Look what you have gone and done I honestly just got on here to wish you luck and you made me get mad again.