Fairview (2-1) @ Page (1-2)

JUNO

I also graduated from Page in the 1980's. Our blue then was a royal blue that was lighter than the deep royal that has been used for the last several years. I do not recall it being as light as this years new blue. I don't believe Coach Rathbone ordered this new blue Will2Win. When those uniforms were ordered, he was not the head coach. Richard Herzog was at the time. It was after spring break when the new head coach was announced. And if you sat in on any of the Quarterback club meetings, you would know the ordering/selecting of the new uniforms was largely due to 2 particular families; one in particular. (February meeting when the budget was voted on to include new uniforms)

You are right Will2Wiin, none of this really matters. It is a new era for Page football. We should enjoy last weeks win and prepare for a new week and new opponent!

• Replies 89
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Am very sorry to stir things up but lov to see the red ones 1 more time against Giles co and again great game Page no let downs this week your getting better each week does take a while to adjust to new staff coaching staff getting to know players and there strenth big improvement from week 1 .Great job receiver this week keep it up need a little more work on pass coverage keep up the hard work .

I also graduated from Page in the 1980's. Our blue then was a royal blue that was lighter than the deep royal that has been used for the last several years. I do not recall it being as light as this years new blue. I don't believe Coach Rathbone ordered this new blue Will2Win. When those uniforms were ordered, he was not the head coach. Richard Herzog was at the time. It was after spring break when the new head coach was announced. And if you sat in on any of the Quarterback club meetings, you would know the ordering/selecting of the new uniforms was largely due to 2 particular families; one in particular. (February meeting when the budget was voted on to include new uniforms)

You are right Will2Wiin, none of this really matters. It is a new era for Page football. We should enjoy last weeks win and prepare for a new week and new opponent!

Sorry PageGrad, sitting in booster club meetings just ain't my thing. I would rather have a root canal. However, thanks very much for the info.

Can't remember seeing that much school spirit at a Page football game at least in the last 5-10 years. Students were loud, home stands nearly full.

If players and coaches can focus and prepare every week like they did this past week it ought to be a great season!

Am very sorry to stir things up but lov to see the red ones 1 more time against Giles co and again great game Page no let downs this week your getting better each week does take a while to adjust to new staff coaching staff getting to know players and there strenth big improvement from week 1 .Great job receiver this week keep it up need a little more work on pass coverage keep up the hard work .

i don't what color jerseys you'll be wearing at the start of the giles game, but they'll be blood red by half time !! ka ching ! Edited by sawdust76