Fairview (2-1) @ Page (1-2)

JUNO

• Replies 89
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

the page patriots look really good Thursday night for the first time all year for the first time the play calling suited they're offence 0 line look very good the quarterback played excellent don't know what the changes was on defence but that 1 was 85 percent better still too many dropped balls by the receivers pAGE could have score 75 points if they would hang on to the ball the running game was outstanding only bad thing of the game all night .teams when you place Spring Hill tell your players to watch after the play a lot of punches and cheap shots were being thrown especially when they started losing 1 of the worst players doing this was number 6 I believe if playcalling was like last Thursday night page has a shot against fairview not going to say if the that they will beat them but i wouldnt be surprised if there was an upset

1 other thing the left tackle number 75 really stepped it up that was the most physical I have seen him play this year the left guard oh my goodness I don't know is size but he was knocking people on their butts all night

the right guard was just as affective need to work on the center and right tackle I wonder if they ever thought about playing those 3 defense those 3 are very very physical

.teams when you place Spring Hill tell your players to watch after the play a lot of punches and cheap shots were being thrown especially when they started losing 1 of the worst players doing this was number 6 I believe

Spring hill is always a dirty team, alot of cheap shots and punches. Last year when we played there somebody had made the tackle then got up and spit in our players face while he was still down. Classless.

the page patriots look really good Thursday night for the first time all year for the first time the play calling suited they're offence 0 line look very good the quarterback played excellent don't know what the changes was on defence but that 1 was 85 percent better still too many dropped balls by the receivers pAGE could have score 75 points if they would hang on to the ball the running game was outstanding only bad thing of the game all night .teams when you place Spring Hill tell your players to watch after the play a lot of punches and cheap shots were being thrown especially when they started losing 1 of the worst players doing this was number 6 I believe if playcalling was like last Thursday night page has a shot against fairview not going to say if the that they will beat them but i wouldnt be surprised if there was an upset

I would not be surprised either, I would be shocked !

If page is going to rely on the pass game this week I believe their biggest concerns will start up front. Do they have the personnel to block Cooper Stevenson and Big Sam Edmonson. Cheatham did good job on is by utilizing play action under center by forcing them to have to read keys before rushing. Then we look at Lewis Co. They did a fair job utilizing some PA but the QB still took a beating from these two. If you double up on either or both you have to depend on guys going one on one with Jake Buttrey and Chappy. I just do not see this playing out in Page's favor. FV has a violent and fast front four enabling them to drop 7 in coverage. Just my thoughts on it though let me know how you feel about the situation.

Page has a pretty good offensive line. It is better than Lewis's but not as good as Cheatham's. However, the Patriots did put together a legitimate passing game Thursday night. So teams will now have to decide will I stop the run or the pass. The QB from Page is the 2nd best in the district behind Cobb and if his receivers can catch the ball on a consistent basis, they will become very formidable.

I did hear Fairview beat Page in a 7 on 7. But with the combination of injuries for Fairview and improvement of Page. I still think an upset is brewing. Page fans told me Thursday night that Fairview has not won at Page in a very long time.

Edited by District12AA