District 12AA Central

District12AA

• Replies 103
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

As much as I hate Giles just the fact they are a rival to Page. I still give credit where credit is due and O'Connor is a good football coach and has done a good job down there Giles (even with whats happened involving the suspension). No one in this district is beating them this year, and they very well my win the state championship. Page is still gonna finish second with only one loss in the district and should get a first round playoff game at home this year for the first time since 2004. Fairview will finish third and I expect will have a pretty good run in the playoffs. Don't know as far as the rest of this district goes as I don't keep up with those teams as much. How does everyone else see it shaking out?

As much as I hate Giles just the fact they are a rival to Page. I still give credit where credit is due and O'Connor is a good football coach and has done a good job down there Giles (even with whats happened involving the suspension). No one in this district is beating them this year, and they very well my win the state championship. Page is still gonna finish second with only one loss in the district and should get a first round playoff game at home this year for the first time since 2004. Fairview will finish third and I expect will have a pretty good run in the playoffs. Don't know as far as the rest of this district goes as I don't keep up with those teams as much. How does everyone else see it shaking out?

Page always gives Giles fits. I'll say Giles will have to play lights out to get past them. I have said it time and time again. never count page out. ph34r.png

Page always gives Giles fits. I'll say Giles will have to play lights out to get past them. I have said it time and time again. never count page out. ph34r.png

It is definitely one of those games that seem like you have to throw the record books out when we play each other haha. Hope we can play a tough one with yall this year because yall like look good.

It is definitely one of those games that seem like you have to throw the record books out when we play each other haha. Hope we can play a tough one with yall this year because yall like look good.

The boys do look good, commonly outsized but not yet out hustled. Out of respect to us diehard GC fans we would consider it kind if y'all don't mention the words Thursday or lights in any of your posts this year :) actually let's just make that forever. Page game is always a war, I will never understand how y'all occasionally struggle with some teams but when it's Page GC you always seem to have it together. Lookin forward to week 10.

The boys do look good, commonly outsized but not yet out hustled. Out of respect to us diehard GC fans we would consider it kind if y'all don't mention the words Thursday or lights in any of your posts this year icon_e_smile.gif actually let's just make that forever. Page game is always a war, I will never understand how y'all occasionally struggle with some teams but when it's Page GC you always seem to have it together. Lookin forward to week 10.

Honestly it just started after the 2008 season when yall beat us in the playoff game. I was a sophmore that year and when Coach Herzog was here he just made it a sworn duty to make sure at least in that game we were ready to play because he just got tired of seeing us get beat up by yall everytime. From then on when that game came around you knew you better get ready to play when you played Giles. He made it clear that yall were the top rival for us and didn't want to lose to you anymore. With all that said I also look forward to see how we match up with Al Cobb and the rest of your team this year.

Honestly it just started after the 2008 season when yall beat us in the playoff game. I was a sophmore that year and when Coach Herzog was here he just made it a sworn duty to make sure at least in that game we were ready to play because he just got tired of seeing us get beat up by yall everytime. From then on when that game came around you knew you better get ready to play when you played Giles. He made it clear that yall were the top rival for us and didn't want to lose to you anymore. With all that said I also look forward to see how we match up with Al Cobb and the rest of your team this year.

I remember that game well as I recall you boys had a lot of fight in you that night. Y'all even got to be on the home side during stadium reconstruction.

Who's the play makers for each team in this district this year? I've already seen some of them but not all. Please if you reply, Go by team by team. I wanna know them all and what everybody else thinks.

Can't say enough about Deondre Moore. The kid is just gifted. So much of what he does is called back because of dumb penalties away from the play. I hope he plays close by on Saturdays so we can keep watching him.

Who's the play makers for each team in this district this year? I've already seen some of them but not all. Please if you reply, Go by team by team. I wanna know them all and what everybody else thinks.

According to max prep s thru 4 weeks Al Cobb is the highest rated passer in the state with the second most yards, Kenton Baker has the most receiving yards in the state and Darren May is 3rd in the state in sacks. The numbers for all three will keep them in same or better position when all the week 5 numbers are entered. These are leaders for TN all divisions. You can definitely add Chris Few which leads the team in tackles and Ben Bates that must carry a bic in his pocket because he will light you up.