District 12AA Central

District12AA

• Replies 103
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Big shout out to the East Hickman Middle School football team! ANOTHER undefeated season. They finished off an 11-0 season yesterday after going 10-0 last year. There's a very talented bunch of kids headed thru that High School.

If they all stick around EH...EH middle school has always had a tremendous football program...yet when they reach high school it all seems to fade, along with a lot of the talent. This has happened the last couple of years at EH.

Hey everyone! Lewis County has a player that has been nominated for Purity Player of the Week for Channel 4 news. #6 Ryan Bell has been the one nominated. He rushed for 201 yards with 4 td's the other night against Marshall County. All you gotta do is go to the WSMV.com and go to sports and click on touchdown Friday. And scroll down to where it says Purity player of the week and vote for him please. It would look good to the District and look good to Lewis County if he won this thing. I don't know if anybody else from the district has ever been nominated this year but i know this boy has. He's a great kid with a good mind set and is always a good sport on and off the field. He hasn't even asked anybody to vote for him. Everybody in the county is campaigning for him. It would just be great if anybody from the schools in our district to help us out. I know he would appreciate it. Please and thank you! icon_mrgreen.gif

Hey everyone! Lewis County has a player that has been nominated for Purity Player of the Week for Channel 4 news. #6 Ryan Bell has been the one nominated. He rushed for 201 yards with 4 td's the other night against Marshall County. All you gotta do is go to the WSMV.com and go to sports and click on touchdown Friday. And scroll down to where it says Purity player of the week and vote for him please. It would look good to the District and look good to Lewis County if he won this thing. I don't know if anybody else from the district has ever been nominated this year but i know this boy has. He's a great kid with a good mind set and is always a good sport on and off the field. He hasn't even asked anybody to vote for him. Everybody in the county is campaigning for him. It would just be great if anybody from the schools in our district to help us out. I know he would appreciate it. Please and thank you! icon_mrgreen.gif

Got my vote, looks like he is a little behind the Columbia kid. So find the other 4 people in holeinthewall with internet and get them to vote. Dont expect to see him repeat that performance this friday. GO CATS!!!

Done! He's leading by 3% points so keep voting.

Done!

• 2 weeks later...