District 12AA Central

District12AA

• Replies 103
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Y is every body saying that Summit success is based on Lewis having injured players. Y cant anybody just say Summit is better and they played one heck of a ball game.

I think what he's saying is it might not have been so close, if a sophomore hadnt started at QB and we had a few of our All-District players back on the field. That said, Summit has some pretty big guys to just be juniors and sophomores. I was impressed.

One more week down, what's everyone thinking in the district now? Just my thoughts, Summit will get their first district win against Spring Hill this year. Fairview will roll into the playoffs despite a Giles loss. I don't think Giles will be challenged until they play Page last game of the season and even then should pull the win. Hickman and Lewis are both great squads, I believe they will fight for the 4 seed. East isn't playing consistent enough to make predictions, when they are playing well they are a great ball club. Marshall County will compete for #5. Any thoughts? Not looking for drama here, just testing my football knowledge.

One more week down, what's everyone thinking in the district now? Just my thoughts, Summit will get their first district win against Spring Hill this year. Fairview will roll into the playoffs despite a Giles loss. I don't think Giles will be challenged until they play Page last game of the season and even then should pull the win. Hickman and Lewis are both great squads, I believe they will fight for the 4 seed. East isn't playing consistent enough to make predictions, when they are playing well they are a great ball club. Marshall County will compete for #5. Any thoughts? Not looking for drama here, just testing my football knowledge.

scarry part is ,giles co. is getting better every week! learning to overcome obstacles and distractions thrown at them . to be the man , ya got to beat the man. come get ya some!

Giles looks unstoppable to me right now. They'll ne number 1 in the district. If Fairview comes to play like they did against us, They could beat anybody in the district besides Giles in my opinion. Page is looking good with the 3-0 record in district but they're gonna get tested once again by Lewis County. Lewis County is a hard nose football team, they might not have the best players but they know how to work together as a team and family. It's gonna be a good game between Page and Lewis this week. Hickman has surprised me so much this year. I heard that #11 is running the rock even harder this year than last year. Hickman will battle Fairview, Lewis and Page for 2, 3, 4, 5. Don't know which one would be which. Marshall will be #6 in my opinion. East looks good some games, and the ones they lost, they didn't look so hot. Summit WILL beat Spring Hill this year. Summit has gotten a whole lot better. They don't give up no matter how bad they're getting beat. That's good. Spring Hill has some athletes but not very good coaching. They'll be last. That's my thoughts.

Edited by LCPanthers

Results after Week 3 of District Play

Giles 3-0

Page 3-0

Hickman 2-1

Fairview 2-1

Lewis Co. 1-1

East Hickman 1-2

Marshall 0-2

Summit 0-2

Spring Hill 0-3

Well last week the only game I missed was the Fairview-East game. From what I hear East has their chances but couldn't capitalize. What has happened to Fairview? I know I give them a hard time but they have completely underachieved so far this year. Is it coaching? Is it the QB? What is the problem in Jacket land?

Game of the Week

Summit @ East Hickman- So this is not a top of the district match up but I think this has the chance to be a really good game that will come down to the wire. I doubted Summit after seeing their game against Northwest but they get better each week. I think they get their first district win this week with a last second TD against East. Summit 28 East Hickman 21

Other Games

Spring Hill at Marshall Co.- The Coach Scharsch farewell tour continues as the Tigers will get the mercy rule going in the third and rest up for a big game next week against Fairview. Marshall- 49 Spring Hill- 6

Lewis Co. at Page- Lewis Co. fans are delusional thinking their team is better than last year. This Page teams IS better than last year and they will dominate the game in all three phases. Look for the Patriots to pull away in the 2nd half. Page 28 Lewis 14

Fairview at Hickman Co.- Fairview won both games last year and even though I am impressed with how hard Hickman plays I don't think they have fully closed the gap on the Yellow Jackets. Fairview 35 Hickman 14

Giles Co.- Fans will hold a pep rally in honor of their Head Coach who they will defend no matter how many rules they break. It was a shame seeing all the support for a man who has been caught cheating multiple times. Really doesn't speak well on what the town and school prioritize. Now WOMG and likearock can point out Marshall's flaws, call us a landfill, and make a comment about our old or new coach. But that still doesn't change the fact you support a known cheater.

Giles Co.- Fans will hold a pep rally in honor of their Head Coach who they will defend no matter how many rules they break. It was a shame seeing all the support for a man who has been caught cheating multiple times. Really doesn't

speak well on what the town and school

prioritize. Now WOMG and likearock can point

out Marshall's flaws, call us a landfill, and make

a comment about our old or new coach. But that

still doesn't change the fact you support a

known cheater.

Truly brilliant, couldn't have said it better myself.

Edited by CulleokaCowboy

Giles Co.- Fans will hold a pep rally in honor of their Head Coach who they will defend no matter how many rules they break. It was a shame seeing all the support for a man who has been caught cheating multiple times. Really doesn't

speak well on what the town and school

prioritize. Now WOMG and likearock can point

out Marshall's flaws, call us a landfill, and make

a comment about our old or new coach. But that

still doesn't change the fact you support a

known cheater.

Truly brilliant, couldn't have said it better myself.

You forgot to mention Giles Co Bobcats and coach David OConnor will continue to whip your #### year after year and you will continue to. Cry bich and whine. You weren't even a good enough coach to be considered for Marshal Co s dippin for dollars scandal. Guess they figured your weren't worth any more. Probably not worth an pay you are getting. Heck even your basket ball coach left over the summer.

Marshall Co s gettin what they pay for.......kinda like a knock off Twinkie. You aren't worth your stuffin. Why don't you go sing about that.

You forgot to mention Giles Co Bobcats and coach David OConnor will continue to whip your #### year after year and you will continue to. Cry bich and whine. You weren't even a good enough coach to be considered for Marshal Co s dippin for dollars scandal. Guess they figured your weren't worth any more. Probably not worth an pay you are getting. Heck even your basket ball coach left over the summer.

Marshall Co s gettin what they pay for.......kinda like a knock off Twinkie. You aren't worth your stuffin. Why don't you go sing about that.

You my friend are just reinforcing what a lot of people around Middle TN are beginning to find out that Giles Co. has a win at all cost mentality. You realize the next time your coach pushes the envelope and we know he will that a postseason ban will be handed down. You continue to deflect away. It is like he has you guys brainwashed. I am glad my son never played for a man like OC, i don't care if he is a great coach, I will take a man of character any day. Giles Co. administration, students, and fans have made it clear where you guys stand.

You my friend are just reinforcing what a lot of people around Middle TN are beginning to find out that Giles Co. has a win at all cost mentality. You realize the next time your coach pushes the envelope and we know he will that a postseason ban will be handed down. You continue to deflect away. It is like he has you guys brainwashed. I am glad my son never played for a man like OC, i don't care if he is a great coach, I will take a man of character any day. Giles Co. administration, students, and fans have made it clear where you guys stand.

Do you really want to get the windows cleaned on that glass house of yours?

Lets start by DT bringing some Lincoln talent with him. Got plenty more to add as we go along choir boy....icon_e_wink.gif

Just read the threads...everybody gets along pretty well except with the MC crybabies. Just read them.

But don't expect to go around bashing our community, school, students, players and team and wonder why we can't hang on your every post. You and your singing cowboy need lay off. Maybe even try coaching those young men over there and they won't be looking all over the mid state for a decent school and team. Don't go around thinking GC is the first team they have wanted to escape to.

And I am no friend of yours.