District 12AA Central

District12AA

According to max prep s thru 4 weeks Al Cobb is the highest rated passer in the state with the second most yards, Kenton Baker has the most receiving yards in the state and Darren May is 3rd in the state in sacks. The numbers for all three will keep them in same or better position when all the week 5 numbers are entered. These are leaders for TN all divisions. You can definitely add Chris Few which leads the team in tackles and Ben Bates that must carry a bic in his pocket because he will light you up.

According to max prep s #6 Ryan Bell for LC is the number 1 kickoff returner for averaging yards returning. He averages 48 yards a return i think. He has 5 returns and 2 of them were touchdowns. I could go on about LC's team but if i do MC fans will come in here and tell us that we ain't worth a crap when in reality they're just mad and jeolous of not having a good coach. they gotta take their anger out on Giles coach and on everybody elses. It's not our fault that we get good coaches and that know how to coach.

• Replies 103
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Although it's a part of the game I hate the individual stats. What is making Giles so strong this year is every play someone different is stepping up. The individual stats do not show the O linemen, TE, or backs blocking or fake carry-outs. They don't show the receiver down field blocking. They don't show the secondary making good reads or the LB's finding the right gaps. #12 will light you up but he's got great guys around him. You will not cover #15 man to man. #23 gives you all hes got. #11 & #10 will make you pay. The D line as a unit is the best I have seen at Giles. LB's too. Corners & safety are playing lights out. Herbs a weapon.

I am not in any way bragging. My point is they are playing team ball. Across the board. This really is a blue collar bunch.....icon_e_ugeek.gif

Can't say enough about Deondre Moore. The kid is just gifted. So much of what he does is called back because of dumb penalties away from the play. I hope he plays close by on Saturdays so we can keep watching him.

Do you know what schools specifically are recruiting him? Just wodered what level of college football he will be playing at because I will know he will play somewhere. Kid is unbelieveable