Cleveland vs Chatt Central

• Replies 75
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

that question i have no cule and no he suppose to be in the 9th like i said he is only 13 and i'm a alumni and a fan (no kids) i played for central and care about central and is very involve at central. and what i am speaking on is what i've been hearing form the community and the kids and what i see. no allen isn't all the blame. like i said i really want to give coach allen a chance but i want sit and listen to outside people talk about these kids any more. because it takes a village to raise and guide them. it starts with the community(parents) and coaches and teachers.

everybody wants to know y central is struggling and i'm just telling you guys y. even goosedad told you what our problem is and he's a ooltewah fan. and everything he said is true.

also when i try to tell parents form brown to let there kid go to central and i say allen the coach they make a funny face or say no i heard about him. whatever that means. ask bradley and lfo y about that

and the rb for brown which is pretty good his mom said they are moving so he can go to east ham to play. becuase she doesn't lik central.smh THIS ISTHE PROBLEM!!

Alright..........you WON............i was trying to be positive but your right on all counts. EH has been recruiting this kid for 2 yrs and almost had him this year and he s beyond pretty good he s a stud by all means!!!!!!!!

Here you go 2 seam:

From the Central Office:

Because of the overcrowding at East Hamilton, the documents we require (and approved by the district) are as follows:

• A mortgage or lease showing the residence address, custodial parent’s name, and if a lease, all parties living at the residence
  • If a family rents in the district, you must complete an authorization form for school personnel to contact the management company to verify all information; if you rent from an individual rather than a company, approval must be given by central office
  • Two current month’s utility bills, each showing the residence as the service address
  • If the child lives with only one parent due to a divorce, we must have custody papers from the court

All information must be presented as originals; we accept no copies of documents

Alright..........you WON............i was trying to be positive but your right on all counts. EH has been recruiting this kid for 2 yrs and almost had him this year and he s beyond pretty good he s a stud by all means!!!!!!!!

Lets get one thing out there. No coach from East Ham went to this kid and said come to East Ham. I think you know who I am 2 Seam, if not just ask around, so I can speak to this matter. His Mom made the first move to get him in at East Ham, "I want my kid coached, and be on a winning team" She was told that he would need to get cleared by the school office, and or make a move into the school zone. She did try hard to find a house did not happen. He is not at East Ham. He was not recruited by East Ham, they made the (Mom) move. We do not care if the kid is a stud or not if they cannot move into zone, we do not take them. You can say what ever you want but you cannot question Gatewoods morals. You know him to well.

Lets get one thing out there. No coach from East Ham went to this kid and said come to East Ham. I think you know who I am 2 Seam, if not just ask around, so I can speak to this matter. His Mom made the first move to get him in at East Ham, "I want my kid coached, and be on a winning team" She was told that he would need to get cleared by the school office, and or make a move into the school zone. She did try hard to find a house did not happen. He is not at East Ham. He was not recruited by East Ham, they made the (Mom) move. We do not care if the kid is a stud or not if they cannot move into zone, we do not take them. You can say what ever you want but you cannot question Gatewoods morals. You know him to well.

I dont have no dog in the fight but i know this kid and he has been in other places looking to play ball not just ehamilton. i will say i know for fact the kid and his mom was looking for a better place for the kid to be coached and thats the bottom line. its not recruiting if the kid and or parents are asking around to see whats best for that kid whether it be ga or tn. Both states have great coaches nobody can argue that---its not RECRUITING IF THE the MOM specifically asked to go look at EHAMILTON, RINGGOLD, DALTON RIDGELAND OR WHOEVER SHE THINKGS the kid will get the most out of his athletic ability. I usually just like to read but i know this one for a fact and the way people use the RECRUITING by some good coaches on here needs to stop. Chattanooga only has a hand full of succesfull coaches and we need to keep them here and not get run out of town by people that dont have a clue and just accuse to try to cause trouble.

Lets get one thing straight................i NEVER SAID GATEWOOD did anything.............YOU BROUGHT HIM INTO this conversation!!!! Now, i dont know who you are or Gatewood or do i care so i m not gonna waste my time asking about anybody on here so you can tell if you want the coacht family to know..........i m just wondering why not Ooltewah instead of all the way across town to EH or just give JA a chance and i m not saying they ve got any better coaching than Central. I dont care were the kid goes myself cause i dont have any kids yet or least that i know of and i know the recruiting does happen at every school and your no exception but thats just my opiinion and it s not worth much Edited by 2seamfastball

'chattaringgold'

I dont have no dog in the fight but i know this kid and he has been in other places looking to play ball not just ehamilton. i will say i know for fact the kid and his mom was looking for a better place for the kid to be coached and thats the bottom line. its not recruiting if the kid and or parents are asking around to see whats best for that kid whether it be ga or tn. Both states have great coaches nobody can argue that---its not RECRUITING IF THE the MOM specifically asked to go look at EHAMILTON, RINGGOLD, DALTON RIDGELAND OR WHOEVER SHE THINKGS the kid will get the most out of his athletic ability. I usually just like to read but i know this one for a fact and the way people use the RECRUITING by some good coaches on here needs to stop. Chattanooga only has a hand full of succesfull coaches and we need to keep them here and not get run out of town by people that dont have a clue and just accuse to try to cause trouble.

How you think we got Mobely its called seize opportunities the kid is not happy you make him happy. No mobely no 6-4 record.

Lets get one thing straight................i NEVER SAID GATEWOOD did anything.............YOU BROUGHT HIM INTO this conversation!!!! Now, i dont know who you are or Gatewood or do i care so i m not gonna waste my time asking about anybody on here so you can tell if you want the coacht family to know..........i m just wondering why not Ooltewah instead of all the way across town to EH or just give JA a chance and i m not saying they ve got any better coaching than Central. I dont care were the kid goes myself cause i dont have any kids yet or least that i know of and i know the recruiting does happen at every school and your no exception but thats just my opiinion and it s not worth much

Oh yea you did pal...... "EH has been recruiting this kid for 2 yrs and almost had him this year" that's your words. When you say something like that it is a direct shot at the head coach. I posted the county stance on getting into EH due to the over crowding. He an't there so I guess he did not meet the standard. Some other guy said the same kid was at Ringgold, and other schools sounds like shopping not recruiting. Again "EH has been recruiting this kid for 2 yrs and almost had him this year" you opened the can of worms not me. But when I know something that's not true I going to fire back. No not every school recruits, a team starts to win, and here it comes, nobody gave a rats behind when we were getting our brains beat in. On a lighter note I enjoy your opinion you bring some flare to this thing, just think you missed it here.