East Hamilton @ Bradley Central

alt1958

• Replies 88
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Cleveland won the district, Bradley got a top seed based on record. Seeds were given out based on records. Cleveland had to travel as a district champ.

I stand corrected. I hate the 6 class seeding system for this reason. Bradley was the #2 seed in the District then, but 1st in 6A and played Coffee County at home, while Cleveland, as a District Champ ended up traveling as #2 seed in 5A.

But the rest of my info is correct.

Anybody would look good against SM this year...............not like years past guys, it s just not a fair comparison!

You are correct, but SM is a pretty good football team and will be in the playoffs, mostly due to the district they are in. East Ham is not 41 points better. SM will get better as the year gose along, to good of coaching, and they are not that small up front. Sometimes teams lay eggs, and do not play well........ I think Ooltewah played a very good game vs. East Ham coach Williams had a great plan and confused our O line could not pick up the stunts, Gatewood made an adjustment and had a big 2nd half. But all that matters is the Owls won, and was the better team that night. its all about getting better as the year goes along. SM will get better. On another note, East Ham freshman had a big night beating Cleveland 49-7, and the 8th grade beat Ooltewah, I would say both EH and the Owls should be OK the next few years. Edited by chattacane

You are correct, but SM is a pretty good football team and will be in the playoffs, mostly due to the district they are in. East Ham is not 41 points better. SM will get better as the year gose along, to good of coaching, and they are not that small up front. Sometimes teams lay eggs, and do not play well........ I think Ooltewah played a very good game vs. East Ham coach Williams had a great plan and confused our O line could not pick up the stunts, Gatewood made an adjustment and had a big 2nd half. But all that matters is the Owls won, and was the better team that night. its all about getting better as the year goes along. SM will get better. On another note, East Ham freshman had a big night beating Cleveland 49-7, and the 8th grade beat Ooltewah, I would say both EH and the Owls should be OK the next few years.

Congrats on a big win tonight. Hopefully, the Cains is peakin' early and the Eagles is finished layin' eggs. blush.png Don't forget to mention those SM/EH Middle school games. The future looks bright for us too.redthumb.gif

Congrats on a big win tonight. Hopefully, the Cains is peakin' early and the Eagles is finished layin' eggs. blush.png Don't forget to mention those SM/EH Middle school games. The future looks bright for us too.redthumb.gif

Have the middle schools faced off yet??? I ll admit that i didnt think it would up a score like it did tonight..........good job EH!!!