Ooltewah vs siegel

GOOSESDAD

Owls gave the cleveland game away......congrats to cleveland for taking advantage of it.anyway owls are at home for a month starting with siegel.The Stars destroyed Ooletwah last year 77-28(I think).I do not know what siegel has this year,but from what these boards say,they are just as good,if not better.Owls are surprisingly good this year,Coach williams and staff seem to have a winning system going,so with that -What will the score be?Owls are at home,packed house always etc...I'll take owls in another close one 29-28?UNLESS owls turnover the ball,then siegel will win BIG!!!! That's all I got.Go owls!!!

• Replies 18
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Siegel is alot better than they were last year. they have the total package on offense. Owls defense better be in shape, because it is a hurry hurry offense. mad pace like Oregon Ducks. defense has only given up 14 points in 3 games against some pretty good teams. good luck Owls. Last year score was 57-31 this year Siegel 49 Owls 14 thats being generous. could get ugly.

Edited by daisyfairmount

Owls gave the cleveland game away......congrats to cleveland for taking advantage of it.anyway owls are at home for a month starting with siegel.The Stars destroyed Ooletwah last year 77-28(I think).I do not know what siegel has this year,but from what these boards say,they are just as good,if not better.Owls are surprisingly good this year,Coach williams and staff seem to have a winning system going,so with that -What will the score be?Owls are at home,packed house always etc...I'll take owls in another close one 29-28?UNLESS owls turnover the ball,then siegel will win BIG!!!! That's all I got.Go owls!!!

Siegel will have 28 in the 1st quarter. Siegel goes on to win 56-7. Playing their backups the entire 4th quarter.

Siegel travels to the Owls Nest. Hooterville should not believe the overhype about this defending 5th place team from District 7AAA. Siegel has won some games against Franklin (IndyEagle says Franklin is horrible) Lincoln Cty (the new city school has reduced LC to next to nothing) and Blackman (who lost the game by their own mistakes and bad calls that went against the Blaze). Way overrated according to the posts here on Coach T. Agglomerate score of 144 to 14 is really misleading.

Hopefully Siegel can pull it out with a late field goal if they are lucky.

Edited by StarRaider

Siegel travels to the Owls Nest. Hooterville should not believe the overhype about this defending 5th place team from District 7AAA. Siegel has won some games against Franklin (IndyEagle says Franklin is horrible) Lincoln Cty (the new city school has reduced LC to next to nothing) and Blackman (who lost the game by their own mistakes and bad calls that went against the Blaze). Way overrated according to the posts here on Coach T. Agglomerate score of 144 to 14 is really misleading.

Hopefully Siegel can pull it out with a late field goal if they are lucky.

WitchDoctor say StarRaider do better impression of sounding like Lou Holtz than Dan Patrick.

Sure hope Ooltewah doesn't take Siegel's lunch money. StarRaider you have evinrude oil ready? Somebody gettin boat raced this week.

"Bones never lie"

large_LouHoltz.jpg

Ha that is pretty funny but just telling it like I see it WD. In fact, I think the Owl Boosters should bring over a couple of truckloads of Little Debbies from Collegedale (GOOSESDAD's cousin Peyton would sponser that for his part time home town team) and give them to the team right before the game. Tell them it is time to have a few dozen cupcakes before the Owls play a cupcake. Trust me, I have seen the effect of chocolate covered donuts on a 6 year old tee ball team at 7 am on a Saturday morning.

The two stroke oil stays on the shelf for a while. This will be Siegel's first real test from a quality well coached team with a ton of athletes and skill players.

Oh one more thing. Don't believe the AP rankings. One of the clowns over there likes to change "Brentwood" to "Siegel" right before they publish it. Real funny.

Edited by StarRaider

The Owls have playoff caliber potential if they fix a few problems.

first they have to learn to hold on to the ball. every RB was holding the ball away from their body. they could have had more than the five fumbles they did have.

second stop the stupid penalties. there is no reason to go after a punter who is punting from the back of his own endzone.

third other than #40 I saw a lot of arm tackling when the runner is in space. This leads to big gains