Terrel Robinson former SP QB quits the UTC MOCS

OLD PIRATE

He has already used his redshirt and is classified as a redshirt sophomore. If he isn't released by Huesman, he will have to sit out the remainder of this season as well as all of next season unless he transfers to a smaller school. Then he would only have to sit out this year and would be eligible to play next season as a redshirt junior. I wish him the best and I hope UTC tanks the rest of the season and Huesman gets whats coming...

• Replies 71
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Note to skillet heads whinning about TR leaving UTC. My dog is in agony because the whinnig is so loud and shrill, please give him some relief.

1. TR left UTC, it is not like the coach cut him.

2. TR wasn't exactly setting the world on fire over there, if he had I think the story would have ended different.

3. TR wasn't even really a QB at SP, he was a running back or at best an option QB. UTC took a chance on him in the hopes that he would develop, he really didn't. UTC's offense has had a drop back pocket passer and Coach Huesmann it seems prefers that, which is not TR even though they tried to make him that.

The bottom line is that if he had taken care of business he'd still be there and happy. Don't make it something that it is not. (Wait a minute,who am I talking to? I gotta be kidding.)

You are a ! And you can feel in the blank

Note to skillet heads whinning about TR leaving UTC. My dog is in agony because the whinnig is so loud and shrill, please give him some relief.

2. TR wasn't exactly setting the world on fire over there, if he had I think the story would have ended different.

3. TR wasn't even really a QB at SP, he was a running back or at best an option QB. UTC took a chance on him in the hopes that he would develop, he really didn't. UTC's offense has had a drop back pocket passer and Coach Huesmann it seems prefers that, which is not TR even though they tried to make him that.

The bottom line is that if he had taken care of business he'd still be there and happy. Don't make it something that it is not. (Wait a minute,who am I talking to? I gotta be kidding.)

Wow.... Old Pirate thought you had some smarts but it is obvious from your post you don't have clue as to what you attempting to yap about. Shut the pie hole.....it's smelling up the joint! Edited by OLD PIRATE

Guest Purplepastry

Wow.... Old Pirate thought you had some smarts but it is obvious from your post you don't have clue as to what you attempting to yap about. Shout the pie hole.....it's smelling up the joint!

Please educate me. If I am in error I will admit it. TR was a great player but there are a lot of great players (particularly from small schools) who don't make it at the next level. Great on Friday night, is much different than great on Saturday or Sunday.

You aren't as smart as you think you are. Huesman played in the same style offense as Terrell did. Actually Huesman didn't throw very much at all. He isn't a drop back passer. He was recruited to Georgia Tech as a HB/Athlete in their triple option attack. Huesman is a spread QB. He NEVER played as a drop back passer.

Guest Purplepastry

Note to skillet heads whinning about TR leaving UTC. My dog is in agony because the whinnig is so loud and shrill, please give him some relief.1. TR left UTC, it is not like the coach cut him.2. TR wasn't exactly setting the world on fire over there, if he had I think the story would have ended different.3. TR wasn't even really a QB at SP, he was a running back or at best an option QB. UTC took a chance on him in the hopes that he would develop, he really didn't. UTC's offense has had a drop back pocket passer and Coach Huesmann it seems prefers that, which is not TR even though they tried to make him that.The bottom line is that if he had taken care of business he'd still be there and happy. Don't make it something that it is not. (Wait a minute,who am I talking to? I gotta be kidding.)

#1, you obviously slept through last season in a Purple Daze

#2, T Rob was doing far better as a Soph than Punkin Head did

#3, Huesman is the Boeck of Div Iaa

Edited by rlh