Terrel Robinson former SP QB quits the UTC MOCS

OLD PIRATE

For the record I really don't know about Jr except what was in the papers. I do know about TR and he is not a passer. His high school stats may have been ok but there is a big differenc between 1A and College or even DII high school where Jr played. At the college level even in the run first spread you have to have the threat of a passing attack. Once team learn you can't it is over. He may have been recruited as a qb but that means nothing. I expect he could have gone to a bigger school if he was not set on playing qb.

As for Coleman, I said at the time he left UT he was foolish. I bet he wishes he would have stayed now. He would have had a golden opportunity last year.

Usually, a bout of diarrhea will last only a few days. This common digestive health problem usually goes away on its own, and recovery occurs without administering any remedies. "However, severe diarrhea, diarrhea that lasts more than a few days, or prolonged episodes of diarrhea are reasons to see a doctor, as they could indicate something more serious. It's also important to remember that diarrhea treatments for adults, especially medication, may not be the same for muffins with diarrhea says Stephen Bickston, MD,AGAF director of inflammatory bowel disease program. He goes on to say a alternative method for muffins is called the "home remedy"

First get a 5 gallon bucket. Then take 2 Exlax max strength. Wait 5-10 minutes. Go sit on toilet. Place bucket in front of you. Stick your finger in your throat and gag yourself simultaneously until it gets out of your system.

• Replies 71
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic