Marshall Co. vs Giles Co.

Tiger_4_life

Well here we go. Giles County should be heavily favored in this game. The Tigers need to work on a few things to be able to compete with the bobcats. Gave up 240+ passing yards tonight to columbia. That's on 7 passes. I have alot of Tiger Pride and will always pull for my team whether we are winning or not so good. 56-21 should leave a bitter taste after tonight's game. I hope someone will step up and take control of this team. I ride my nephew #9 pretty hard on leadership and effort and I'm hoping he will. I see that Giles handled their business tonight with Hickman. Hoping for a better performance from the Tigers next week. Go Blue!!!

• Replies 288
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Well here we go. Giles County should be heavily favored in this game. The Tigers need to work on a few things to be able to compete with the bobcats. Gave up 240+ passing yards tonight to columbia. That's on 7 passes. I have alot of Tiger Pride and will always pull for my team whether we are winning or not so good. 56-21 should leave a bitter taste after tonight's game. I hope someone will step up and take control of this team. I ride my nephew #9 pretty hard on leadership and effort and I'm hoping he will. I see that Giles handled their business tonight with Hickman. Hoping for a better performance from the Tigers next week. Go Blue!!!

you wont have to worry bout someone stepping up, giles is gonna step up and take control of your team, and beat the snot out of them ! put that in stone !!!!!!

I would like to see Marshall County give Giles a better game than the other opponents have thus far. Playoffs are calling in a couple of months and Giles better have seen some competition before they get here. Never have liked Marshall County in the past, Always have loud mouth women hollering at the games.

OPPOSED to LOUD mouth MEN!!!

Did someone say playoffs? Don't think y'all have to worry about that. Congrats to my Lions tonight. Marshall had some bad bounces early and couldn't dig themselves out o the hole. Keep your heads up guys, y'all will get it rolling soon.

Lol i reckon you were in a.win/win.situation with both of your.teams playing each other. So if marshall county would have won. Would you be saying congrats to MY tigers? Poser!. Marshall county doesnt.stand a chance against giles. Giles just but a good ole pulaski woopin on HC (whom beat MC). Giles by 7-8 touchdowns is my prediction. Go Bobcats! Its said when im pulling for the one.team in our.district that likes to ruin district perfect season until.page beat us tonight. But CC you alone.make me despise marshall. You dont do anygood to build their fanbase. Your a thorn in marshall county's heel that makes them look bad to the rest of the district. Do the tigers and the district a favor and stick with YOUR lions and post only on the 5A threads. Btw if u dont care of the giles fans know who you are then just announce it. Or are ya a too yella! Hadios Contaminos!

Lol i reckon you were in a.win/win.situation with both of your.teams playing each other. So if marshall county would have won. Would you be saying congrats to MY tigers? Poser!. Marshall county doesnt.stand a chance against giles. Giles just but a good ole pulaski woopin on HC (whom beat MC). Giles by 7-8 touchdowns is my prediction. Go Bobcats! Its said when im pulling for the one.team in our.district that likes to ruin district perfect season until.page beat us tonight. But CC you alone.make me despise marshall. You dont do anygood to build their fanbase. Your a thorn in marshall county's heel that makes them look bad to the rest of the district. Do the tigers and the district a favor and stick with YOUR lions and post only on the 5A threads. Btw if u dont care of the giles fans know who you are then just announce it. Or are ya a too yella! Hadios Contaminos!

+1 Slim.

Although he "likes" Central & MC his real team is struggling too. His hatred is towards Giles is due to the lack of the ability to make the cut........ph34r.png

Lol i reckon you were in a.win/win.situation with both of your.teams playing each other. So if marshall county would have won. Would you be saying congrats to MY tigers? Poser!. Marshall county doesnt.stand a chance against giles. Giles just but a good ole pulaski woopin on HC (whom beat MC). Giles by 7-8 touchdowns is my prediction. Go Bobcats! Its said when im pulling for the one.team in our.district that likes to ruin district perfect season until.page beat us

tonight. But CC you alone.make me despise marshall. You dont do anygood to build their fanbase. Your a thorn in marshall county's heel that makes them look bad to the rest of the district. Do the tigers and the district a favor and stick with YOUR lions and post only on the 5A

threads. Btw if u dont care of the giles fans

know who you are then just announce it. Or are

ya a too yella! Hadios Contaminos!

Yep, I guess you're right, it was a win/win for me last night. Too yella? I feel like I'm in one of the Back To The Future movies. Lol

Actually, I'd prefer letting my opinions be known to OC's face. So no, I'm not.......yellow.