Marshall Co. vs Giles Co.

Tiger_4_life

Yep, I guess you're right, it was a win/win for me last night. Too yella? I feel like I'm in one of the Back To The Future movies. Lol

Actually, I'd prefer letting my opinions be known to OC's face. So no, I'm not.......yellow.

yea,yea, i just bet you would ! i'd be more than happy to set that up for you ,but we both know that s a lie,just like the rest of that bull you post.let your idenity be known! you're in for a little surprise very soon.and by the way, that good ole fashion butt thrashing is just right around the corner ! i hope to meet you in person next friday night ,but we both know " you is just yellar"!!!

• Replies 288
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Giles is the real deal, not only playing wise, but winning with class as well. Lots of speed and lots of heart with giles. You put me in your 4a wagon to the state. I'll be there to cheer ya on. That's what winning with class, not only by players and coaches, but with their fans as well, will do for ya...it helps your fan support. Anybody want to mail me a Giles shirt before the state game? (all seriousness) congrats Giles! Oh my guess for marshal and Giles game... Giles 56-3. 2 of Giles touchdowns will be made by their jv, just my prediction. Marshal has talent but their not organized or consistent enough to hang with a squad like giles.

There was not a player on Giles that taunted our fans, unlike Marshall. We had no fans that I know of go over to visitors side walking up and down the stands chanting cheers dressed as clowns. Look what intimidation got you Marshall?? Nada!! Except pissed us off so we just got louder! Oh I almost forgot, we got the W too!! If your losing at least lose with some dignity! It felt really good going in as an underdog and coming away with a Win. Yeah yeah I know it got close as the game neared the end, but........we still won, doesn't matter if by 1 or 100. A win is a Win!

Thanks for the kind words Buldog 3509 & 11. All teams have passionate fans for sure. Trust me Giles has some that are really defensive also. We love to talk our "smack" but we appreciate teams and fans that win or lose with class. The Hickman fans were still shouting encouragement to their kids in the 4th. Now thats support when your down.

Marshall does have some great fans mixed in. They had years of great success and have dropped to a hit or miss club that can't keep a coach. No stability is their problem. They could win their surperbowl Friday night against the Bobcats. This is their big chance. But Giles will be the most prepared team with lots of "extra" motivation Friday night. A big shout out to brokeback for his kind words to help us out! Good job! thumb[1].gif

Thanks for the kind words Buldog 3509 & 11. All teams have passionate fans for sure. Trust me Giles has some that are really defensive also. We love to talk our "smack" but we appreciate teams and fans that win or lose with class. The

Hickman fans were still shouting encouragement

to their kids in the 4th. Now thats support when

your down.

Marshall does have some great fans mixed in. They had years of great success and have dropped to a hit or miss club that can't keep a coach. No stability is their problem. They could win their surperbowl Friday night against the Bobcats. This is their big chance. But Giles will

be the most prepared team with lots of "extra" motivation Friday night. A big shout out to brokeback for his kind words to help us out! Good job! thumb[1].gif

If my words are what it takes to get y'all ready, then I'm torn between being honored or feeling sorry for Giles for being that pathetic and petty.

What tops the cake in all of this is the fact that yall's infractions were SELF-conducted and SELF-reported, Marshall had nothing to do with it. Classic reverse psychology for the fighting OC's. Let me blame someone else for my stupidity and selfishness. Classic! What's worse, is the fact that the fans, parents & kids buy in to that BS. Smh