Marshall Co. vs Giles Co.

Tiger_4_life

If my words are what it takes to get y'all ready, then I'm torn between being honored or feeling sorry for Giles for being that pathetic and petty.

What tops the cake in all of this is the fact that yall's infractions were SELF-conducted and SELF-reported, Marshall had nothing to do with it. Classic reverse psychology for the fighting OC's. Let me blame someone else for my stupidity and selfishness. Classic! What's worse, is the fact that the fans, parents & kids buy in to that BS. Smh

You have been the man with the bull horn. You're the one dogging the coaches and fans. You're the one pouring gass on a fire that has been burning for years. Now sit back and enjoy the rewards from your efforts. I am sure the Marshall faithful can't wait to have you over to their county for Christmas after all you have done for them....thumb[1].gif

• Replies 288
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

You have been the man with the bull horn. You're the one dogging the coaches and fans. You're the one pouring gass on a fire that has been burning for years. Now sit back and enjoy the rewards from your efforts. I am sure the Marshall faithful can't wait to have you over to their county for Christmas after all you have done for them....thumb[1].gif

This is going to be a week For cc to remember, all that mouth and all that crap that has flown out of it. Very soon the mercy rule will be in effect and the only one that will give mercy to the mckittes is Coach OConnor. Just hilarious, and those kind words you had for Osteen won't mean a thing.....you will think your in Baghdad with all the bombs he's gonna be dropping. And in all honestly your best offense will be to put Medley in on first down and punt it away. Or take a knee every down and run the clock. Cuz lets be honest, Beddingfield won't take his foot off the gas with the defense all night.

CC you've gone a long way from taking a rivalry that's been heated for decades and putting it on steroids. The thing is, GC is a beast this year and well MC is like a battered mange ridden feline.

If my words are what it takes to get y'all ready, then I'm torn between being honored or feeling sorry for Giles for being that pathetic and petty.

What tops the cake in all of this is the fact that yall's infractions were SELF-conducted and SELF-reported, Marshall had nothing to do with it. Classic reverse psychology for the fighting OC's. Let me blame someone else for my stupidity and selfishness. Classic! What's worse, is the fact that the fans, parents & kids buy in to that BS. Smh

Everyone on coacht is now dumber just from this guy's presence alone. I award you no points, and may God have mercy on your soul.

Giles is the real deal, not only playing wise, but winning with class as well. Lots of speed and lots of heart with giles. You put me in your 4a wagon to the state. I'll be there to cheer ya on. That's what winning with class, not only by

players and coaches, but with their fans as well, will do for ya...it helps your fan support. Anybody want to mail me a Giles shirt before the state game? (all seriousness) congrats Giles! Oh my guess for marshal and Giles game... Giles 56-3. 2 of Giles touchdowns will

be made by their jv, just my prediction. Marshal has talent but their not organized or consistent enough to hang with a squad like giles.

You're right Bulldog, nothing says class quite like kicking an onside and running a half-back pass when you're up 30!!!! Does OC make a CoachT account (posed as a fan) for every team? :)

You're right Bulldog, nothing says class quite like kicking an onside and running a half-back pass when you're up 30!!!! Does OC make a CoachT account (posed as a fan) for every team? icon_e_smile.gif

The kick was after a penalty and Hickman tried a onside. Practicing for the future brokeback. Working on stuff. We'll need that onside down the line. Not Friday night, but down the line. Keep on helping out Marshall. I'm sure they will love you even more after Friday! ph34r.png

The kick was after a penalty and Hickman tried a onside. Practicing for the future brokeback. Working on stuff. We'll need that onside down

the line. Not Friday night, but down the line.

Keep on helping out Marshall. I'm sure they will

love you even more after Friday!

ph34r.png

Practicing for the future! Lol Marshall heard that a couple of years ago. So you guys cant do that at PRACTICE? (Since you have plenty of them) What a joke. One key thing you're forgetting,

THERE IS NO FUTURE!!!!

So, Mr. Dunking Basketball man, I'm assuming

your name is Ars?

Practicing for the future! Lol Marshall heard that a couple of years ago. So you guys cant do that at PRACTICE? (Since you have plenty of them) What a joke. One key thing you're forgetting,

THERE IS NO FUTURE!!!!

your name is Ars?

I agree "THERE IS NO FUTURE FOR MARSHALL!!!" let the haters, hate, and watch the WIN'S pile up. Your jealousy is beginnng to show signs of psychosis. It reminds me of the movie "The Fan".

THERE IS NO FUTURE!!!!

your name is Ars?

Have you noticed the Marshall folks are distancing themselves from you brokeback? Along with everybody else. Got that step-ladder yet????icon_mrgreen.gif