Marshall Co. vs Giles Co.

Tiger_4_life

That right there proves you know absolutely nothing. The team did not practice, a simple fact. The other fact is that some Marshall Co players wanted out of that worthless system you have over there. And heavens forbid someone

tell them the tssaa rules. Im willing to bet if they

wanted out bad enough to contact GC they

surely contacted some other schools as well. So

tell how is it that MC players call around the mid

state offering their services and the tssaa is

simply going to turn a blind eye to that. I don't

think so.

Give me a break coach, I've seen the evidence (it's on this very phone), I KNOW what was said. He's guilty as sin, pimping out your players to recruit other players isn't very ethical now is it. He's a cancer to high school football and I

hope the TSSAA deals with it accordingly. Guess I won't get to say to him what I was going to Friday. Maybe I'll just call him.

• Replies 288
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The whole thing is odd. Nobody did any recruiting, nobody looked for or sought out a player to come to GC.

There is something fishy with the whole thing.

There's a whole lot of green envy out there

pushing this, and jmo..none of it has anything to

do with violations.

I'll tell ya what, I'll post a picture of one of his violations as soon as this is all done. Maybe then y'all will shut up and accept it.

with a previous violation ,, the comment from the principal that "suspension may not be enough" I would say Somebody is in very hot water .. I suspect a ban from post-season competition (Like Signal Mountain recieved last year) COULD be in the works... I guess we'll see when tssaa investigation is concluded ...... Since the alleged violation was self-reported post-season ban seems unlikely ...

Edited by LiLolme

Not to be a stickler and correct me if I am wrong, but I didn't think Signal Mountain received a post season ban. I thought they had to vacate wins and after that was done they did not qualify for the post season due to their record not being good enough.

I can't see a post season ban being in play, I mean it isn't as though anyone actually transferred. Plus it was self reported. Also, I wouldn't be surprised if the principal's statement doesn't have as much to do with giving an impression that he is taking this serious. You know all smoke but no fire.

Not to be a stickler and correct me if I am wrong, but I didn't think Signal Mountain received a post season ban. I thought they had to vacate wins and after that was done they did not qualify for the post season due to their

record not being good enough.

I can't see a post season ban being in play, I mean it isn't as though anyone actually transferred. Plus it was self reported. Also, I wouldn't be surprised if the principal's statement doesn't have as much to do with giving an

impression that he is taking this serious. You

know all smoke but no fire.

All good and valid points, but the problem with it all right now is that O'Connor is a repeat offender. I was told today this was his third offense, I only know of two, and one thing I do know is that the TSSAA doesn't like repeat offenders, especially ones that think they are untouchable. That would be the only reason for the ban, but only time will tell.

I sure hope all the tiger faithful can make it to the game friday night.....what are there....75-80? I know they had a paltry home crowd at the quarter final game last year when they were shut out.....maybe 200?

Who knows if any MC fans will come. There not good this year and they will get blowed out. But if I was a GC fan I'd be worried about more than fans showing up.

Who knows if any MC fans will come. There not good this year and they will get blowed out. But if I was a GC fan I'd be worried about more than fans showing up.

What...are you threatening the fans of giles county with violence. Thats sure what it sounds like...CC is clearly desperate. Is there something you need to tell somebody. Edited by likearock

What...are you threatening the fans of giles county with violence. Thats sure what it sounds like...CC is clearly desperate. Is there something you need to tell somebody.

Sorry if u read that wrong. But with the things ur coach got him self into is what y'all need to worry about. Not how many fans will show up