Peabody and LC

goldentide

• Replies 140
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Nowhere in your rambling, incoherent response did you come close to anything that could be considered a rational thought. We are all dumber for having listened to it. I award you no points and may God have mercy on your soul. icon_mrgreen.gif

Trenton by 17

GURU upsets happeen, just saying, I'm sure when you were a kid Sesame Street made you dumber as well yeah than me for teaching you your abcs and how to count joking.

Ok well here it is I looked at your wins and losses & I have it broken down like this.........you have beaten nothing but cupcake teams & no disrespect to McKenzie but till you play a whole game you are a cupcake team. 2 1/2 quarters the game is not. I do think Milan was overlooking Trenton at the beginning of the season and that was part of the score. None the less Trenton should have won that game anyway.

I'm going to say it'll be a barnburner for sure, but got to give the edge to Tre.....no UPSET Lake County will beat them by one point. 29-28. I know they haven't played a tough team this year and usually that discourages me from picking a team at times & it was a weakness to Union City in their game as I said a handful of times in their board. Lake County has had a great team in recent years and they have something to prove and I think they will. Might eat crow on this one but if it is close then I wont feel that bad about it and neither should you for the reason I said about you not playing anyone difficult.

Good luck to both teams icon_e_smile.gif

Ok well here it is I looked at your wins and losses & I have it broken down like this.........you have beaten nothing but cupcake teams & no disrespect to McKenzie but till you play a whole game you are a cupcake team. 2 1/2 quarters the game is not. I do think Milan was overlooking Trenton at the beginning of the season and that was part of the score. None the less Trenton should have won that game anyway.

I'm going to say it'll be a barnburner for sure, but got to give the edge to Tre.....no UPSET Lake County will beat them by one point. 29-28. I know they haven't played a tough team this year and usually that discourages me from picking a team at times & it was a weakness to Union City in their game as I said a handful of times in their board. Lake County has had a great team in recent years and they have something to prove and I think they will. Might eat crow on this one but if it is close then I wont feel that bad about it and neither should you for the reason I said about you not playing anyone difficult.

Good luck to both teams icon_e_smile.gif

Let's face it Kermit, you just don't like Peabody and will NEVER pick us to win. Just admit it and it's really ok with me. There are teams that I also just don't like at all. Yours is obviously Peabody. And we're going to win despite your feelings.

Let's face it Kermit, you just don't like Peabody and will NEVER pick us to win. Just admit it and it's really ok with me. There are teams that I also just don't like at all. Yours is obviously Peabody. And we're going to win despite your feelings.

Not quite goldentide I think you will lose more game but then bounce back and win 4 more games during the season, and make it to the quarterfinals possibly further I think Adamsville & Dresden are only teams from west that can beat you guys. Hope that dont make you too mad. I dont really hate Trenton they just have a hard season, & I like the other teams you been playing more especially Huntingdon.

Also I did call it a upset, cause you guys are better than your record no denying that. Hope you dont hate me too much, I really shouldnt have picked you against McKenzie though but I gotta go with carroll county & you shouldve known I was going to pick Milan & Huntingdon.

Edited by KermitDeeFrog

Not quite goldentide I think you will lose more game but then bounce back and win 4 more games during the season, and make it to the quarterfinals possibly further I think Adamsville & Dresden are only teams from west that can beat you guys. Hope that dont make you too mad. I dont really hate Trenton they just have a hard season, & I like the other teams you been playing more especially Huntingdon.

Also I did call it a upset, cause you guys are better than your record no denying that. Hope you dont hate me too much, I really shouldnt have picked you against McKenzie though but I gotta go with carroll county & you shouldve known I was going to pick Milan & Huntingdon.

I don't hate you at all Kermit. As far as your post season thoughts go, while I know scrimmages and jamborees don't count but we beat Dresden in both. I think Huntingdon is the best team we have played by the way. McKenzie is much better than 0-3.

I don't hate you at all Kermit. As far as your post season thoughts go, while I know scrimmages and jamborees don't count but we beat Dresden in both. I think Huntingdon is the best team we have played by the way. McKenzie is much better than 0-3.

Like you said cant count jamborees or scrimmages but if you can beat dresden in the playoffs you might be on your way to cooksville, like I said I think from the west them and Adamsville are the only teams that CAN beat you doesnt mean they will.

We have to stop the Jones kid who looks like a pretty special player. I do not think their line will block us though. They seem to have lost some kids for various reasons that have hit them hard up front. I also do not think they can stop us offensively unless we come out flat and do something stupid like get a bunch of penalties and turnovers.

We have to stop the Jones kid who looks like a pretty special player. I do not think their line will block us though. They seem to have lost some kids for various reasons that have hit them hard up front. I also do not think they can stop us offensively unless we come out flat and do something stupid like get a bunch of penalties and turnovers.

Thats pretty much how I see it going too.