Covington vs crocket

Oldtimer92

• Replies 69
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Covington by more than tha maybe!! I just hope they aint to laid back & relaxed.... theres still more football to be played. The chargers dont need to focus on brighton or talk about it there minds need to be focused on the cavs now.

I think coach wheeler will have those kids ready to go next friday. I agree with oldtimer92 35 7 more for Covington

Last week's power rankings show Covington at 116.7 and Crockett at 101.7. That is a 15 point difference plus 2 points for the home field advantage, putting the Chargers as 17 point favorites.

We will see how it plays out on Friday, though.

Covington is still making mistakes at times, but getting better each week, as I see it. We need to peak about the time we play Milan.

Edited by CHARGERFAN

Last week's power rankings show Covington at 116.7 and Crockett at 101.7. That is a 15 point difference plus 2 points for the home field advantage, putting the Chargers as 17 point favorites.

We will see how it plays out on Friday, though.

Covington is still making mistakes at times, but getting better each week, as I see it. We need to peak about the time we play Milan.

Agreed on the peaking!!!

After watching the second halve of the dyersburg game and getting to watch the second halve of the brighton game , you can tell the chargers are a second halve team. I can say that i think the trojans are a little better than brighton.

From what i have been told crockett is better , but they will not have the speed to catch covington.

chargers win 48-6 . Good luck to both.

I will look forward to this game all week. No matter who they have played, Crockett Co. is 4-0 coming into this game. Covington is not good enough to just throw their cleats out there on the field and win the game by default.

If this is homecoming week, then that can be a negative for Covington. There have been teams that are so distracted by parades, floats, and other homecoming activities that they lose the football game. Coach Wheeler and staff need to keep the team pointed toward their goals.

I think that having a lackluster first half against both Dyersburg and Brighton should be a wake-up call to our guys. They need to come out and give 100% from the opening kickoff to really celebrate homecoming.

Edited by CHARGERFAN