Huntingdon @ West Carroll

@38320

I seen lots of people with West Carroll shirts when I went to Walmart earlier, showing their pride, wish Vols wouldve beat Florida last night then there would be a lot of orange shirts as well you would think it was the 3rd saturday in october lol. I heard Swenson was embarassed and didnt go to the 5th quarter friday night from a kid, I didnt even know they had 5th quarter at away games. Swenson should have been a better sport though disappointed if that was true. He did get outcoached so he should be a little embarassed but the community respects him so it dont look good if that is true.

Where did you live before you moved to Huntingdon?

• Replies 165
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'll tell you who I'm worried about now and I don't know why they continue somewhat under the radar. Dresden went to Cookevegas last year and, although it's prolly too early to start talking playoffs, I think they are going to storm into the playoffs like they did last year. How can we continue to talk about West Carroll, Huntingdon, and UC, and not mention Dresden in the same sentence? Don't count out them black and gold lions from the hawg pen in the hole. They might not be getting a lot of press but they are 5-0.

I'll tell you who I'm worried about now and I don't know why they continue somewhat under the radar. Dresden went to Cookevegas last year and, although it's prolly too early to start talking playoffs, I think they are going to storm into the playoffs like they did last year. How can we continue to talk about West Carroll, Huntingdon, and UC, and not mention Dresden in the same sentence? Don't count out them black and gold lions from the hawg pen in the hole. They might not be getting a lot of press but they are 5-0.

Like mustangpop says 1 game at a time we got a tough camden team to worry about this week. Dresden is in 2A and I talk about them mostly in the other threads but in Huntingdons some too, but I am not talking much about them yet because everyone needs to focus on this one. Dresden is doing great so far and are a good program this year. Us Mustang fans have plenty to say to them when we play them week 10, might talk bout it week 9 as well since that is our week off.

Dresden moves to 2a in the playoffs not 3a.

I seen lots of people with West Carroll shirts when I went to Walmart earlier, showing their pride, wish Vols wouldve beat Florida last night then there would be a lot of orange shirts as well you would think it was the 3rd saturday in october lol. I heard Swenson was embarassed and didnt go to the 5th quarter friday night from a kid, I didnt even know they had 5th quarter at away games. Swenson should have been a better sport though disappointed if that was true. He did get outcoached so he should be a little embarassed but the community respects him so it dont look good if that is true.

The Swenson family had plans to go out of town as soon as the game was over regardless of the outcome. Anyone that knows Coach Swenson wouldn't have even made such a quote.

I don't talk much about the lions because I haven't watched them play this year but see their opponents and they are mostly garbage teams this year.. they have yet to be tested really . After this week we will see how they stand. Hopefully good. I hope they run deep again this year

Dresden is 13a, you said you watch all the teams play. So have you watch them all or not?

The Swenson family had plans to go out of town as soon as the game was over regardless of the outcome. Anyone that knows Coach Swenson wouldn't have even made such a quote.

I have talked to Swenson quite a few times, I am just saying what a kid that goes to the 5th quarter told me. If you read my quote I didnt exactly believe that since I was going about saying if it was true. Just sayin. I even said the community respects him. WOW

Personally I think some of the teams you mentioned could be playing in cookeville. The west will be represented well in the playoffs. Huntingdon, UC, West Carroll and I wouldn't give up on Gleason, LC or South Fulton making some noice in 1A. Dresden I'm still not certian about after the last couple weeks of play. The next two weeks will tell the story about Dresden, we've got UC and West Carroll and both games are very important for each team.